Ladies I Need A New Leave-In

Missi

For a month now: when i wash my hair: its brittle: i can getaway with using a shampoo & conditioner that gives good slip: but once thats been washed out: its brittle/lockey (how it feels when u have too much protein): so once i get out the shower: i apply *LACIO LACIO* to help detangle and rollerset. Not anymore: this lacio now (w/o Mink Oil:nono:) does absolutely nothing for my hair: a bottle of nothing:wallbash:....

....i'm interested in Giovanni Direct Leave-in for my rollersets: i hear this is a powerful detangler and smooths the hair..

any other suggestions?????

Leslie_C

I was going to suggest that one before I even read your post. Another good one is Africas Best Hair Mayo leave in. It is very effective at softening and detangling.

lollyoo

i am currently using africa's best and keracare, the africa's best does the job, detangles and its cheap- it does seem to have protein though (egg and a few stuff, although down the ingredient list), so personally wont use it daily. once a week or biweekly will be good. Just my opinion as my hair does not do well without protein and a little to much is also a problem so i balance.
i used it for rollerset yesterday its really good. I rollerset twice a week and has been switching btw the 2. The keracare is good as well but quite expensive.

gymfreak336

I like the giovanni direct leave in. I also use any of the sunsilk leave in creams and lately I have been loving the garnier frucits leave in cream.

*KP*

Maybe you need to clarify. I recently read on the boards that when your usual products aren't working for you anymore, it's probably time to clarify. A lot of the members here clarify once a month.

Tee

I like the giovanni direct leave in. I also use any of the sunsilk leave in creams and lately I have been loving the garnier frucits leave in cream.

I agree with all listed here.

Giovanni Direct
Sunsilk
Garnier Frucits

Also, I really like the Infusium creamy leave in and NTM Silk Touch leave in.

prospurr4

I highly recommend Giovanni Direct Leave-in. Only a dime-sized amount detangles and moisturizes my hair.

BrooklynSouth

I switch up, mostly NEXXUS SLEEKTRESS, or KERACARE followed by some FRENCHEE, SURGE MAX,KEO-KARPIN, QP or CANTU...depends on my mood; my daily style is an Indian maiden braid or a bun. Sometimes I use an entire line or just do my usual switheroo:drunk: with mixed products. My hair demands determine the final product.

LayneJ

I was thinking Giovanni Direct before I even read the post. :grin:

It's moisturizing, and I love the consistency of it. Also, I'd suggest Elucence Moisture Benefits Conditioner as a leave-in. It's also very moisturizing, but it's not as conveniently located as the Giovanni Direct.

Missi

thank you ladies: i'll definitely be purchasing Giovanni Direct Leave In: i'll probably also jump around w/
  • Infusium Moisturology Leave-in
  • Africas Best Hair Mayo leave in
  • garnier frucits leave in cream
  • NEXXUS SLEEKTRESS
thank you again ladies