The best oil in the world...

Aerie17

BKLYNWILDHEART,

Noticed your avatar...

Another "Nightfly" fan! I have played this off and on for years. Love it!

Last edited:

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
*Waves*

Glad to meet another Nightfly fan--classic album!

Aerie17 said:
BKLYNWILDHEART,

Noticed your avatar...

Another "Nightfly" fan! I have played this off and on for years. Love it!

P

patient1

Found the Cactus Leave-In today! I think I'm going to add the Island Oil to it. It doesn't have the same great smell...has no smell. I was expecting it to have the same scent.

~p1

sassyhair

patient1 said:
Found the Cactus Leave-In today! I think I'm going to add the Island Oil to it. It doesn't have the same great smell...has no smell. I was expecting it to have the same scent.

~p1

Yes! dont 4get to tell us how the leave-in goes...

I just used my oil tonight with my cantu leave-in on my wet hair...I love this stuff soo sooo much, it did a miracle on my hair after my terrible response to a new no-ly relaxer.

divinefavor

I bought this oil about 4 weeks ago. I love it!!! The ingredients are awesome!!! I mainly use it on wet hair and when I pull my hair back. I also use it on my ends and on my body. After reading some of the posts here, I may start adding it to my conditioners and see how that works.

sassyhair

divinefavor said:
I bought this oil about 4 weeks ago. I love it!!! The ingredients are awesome!!! I mainly use it on wet hair and when I pull my hair back. I also use it on my ends and on my body. After reading some of the posts here, I may start adding it to my conditioners and see how that works.

Adding it to your conditioners will enhance the effects and you will love it more trust me.

Sweet_Ambrosia

sassyhair said:
...Jamaican Mango and Lime ISLAND OIL.

Ingredients-

Castor oil, Carrot oil, Ginkgo Nut oil, Tea tree oil, Wheat germ oil, Olive oil, Mango extract, Lime extract, Jojoba oil, Hibisucs oil, Sea grape oil, Passion fruit oil, Fragrance.

LOOK AT THOSE INGREDIENTS!

The ingredients are fantastic, I may get this. :D

sassyhair

MsDanele1518 said:
Exactly how do you guys use this.. for scalp massages or just apply it from root to tip of the hair?

I oil my scalp with it, or I apply it all over my head after conditioner then apply more concentrating on my ends and last I slide the nozzle through my hair to get some on my scalp.

Sweetcoco82

I just bought this today for 3.99 at the neighborhood BSS. I went to a Sally's and i didn't see it there. I am going to try it later. Right now i am trying my Samples from Qhemet. This stuff smells so good unlike the WGO. I will post how i like it after i use it.

sassyhair

I havent seen it at sally's either, I wish it was there so I could try the rest of the line and bring it back if I dont like it.

goldensensation

I purchased this yesterday. I have to say, that is whole lotta oil for $3.99!

It is light, has a barely there mango scent, and is full of great oils. Oh, and let me not forget about the SHINE! This is a keeper. :)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I can't wait til mine comes in the mail! The leave in is the best product I've ever tried. If the oil is even half as good as that. i'll be one happy camper! I also brought me some cantu leave in conditioner. I'm gonna mix it with the oil.
I just can't wait!:Flahsssss:love:

morehairplease

DDtexlaxd said:
I can't wait til mine comes in the mail! The leave in is the best product I've ever tried. If the oil is even half as good as that. i'll be one happy camper! I also brought me some cantu leave in conditioner. I'm gonna mix it with the oil.
I just can't wait!:Flahsssss:love:

DDtexlaxd,

do you mind posting what's in the leave in for me? tia

P

patient1

Cactus Leave-In Ingredients:
Cactus blend extract, cactus blossom cactus seed extract, cactus root extract, cactus flower oil, carrot oil, tea tree oil, shea butter, aloe, jojoba oil, essence of lime, essence of mango, methylparaben & fragrance.

Mine has no fragrance. In fact it smells like slightly stale nothing. I added a touch of the island oil to it.

P1

morehairplease

patient1 said:
Cactus Leave-In Ingredients:
Cactus blend extract, cactus blossom cactus seed extract, cactus root extract, cactus flower oil, carrot oil, tea tree oil, shea butter, aloe, jojoba oil, essence of lime, essence of mango, methylparaben & fragrance.

Mine has no fragrance. In fact it smells like slightly stale nothing. I added a touch of the island oil to it.

P1

patient1 thanks SO much for posting the ingredients!

isioma85

This oil was one of the first products I bought as I joined this board - well worth it! :yep: The smell is absolutely delish :lick: and it's affordable too. Getting the benefits of all those oils in one bottle is a great deal. Yay!!:D

azul11

Where can this be found in NYC? I checked the store locator but didnt recognize any of the stores. This stuff look good. God bless you all.