Can I use this in my hair?

Honeytips

Hey ladies,

Yesterday I came across the Jamaican Mango & Lime's Mango & Shea Butter Lotion: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jamaican-Mango-Lime-Butter-Lotion/dp/B00GI0VTGK

I picked it up, read the ingredients and they sounded wonderful so I bought it. Got home, read the back properly only to realise that it's a body lotion!!! Steups!!

Do you think that it's still okay to use in my hair despite it really being a body lotion? The ingredients are:
Micro refined enriched spring water, shea butter extract, cactus extract, birch extract, burdock root extract, mango butter, coneflower extract, mango extract, lime extract, jobarandi extract, nettle extract, rosehip extract, sea grape extract, passion fruit extract, ginko nut extract, tropical herbal extract, carrot oil, tea tree oil, aloe and fragrance.

Thanks!!

BranwenRosewood

There is a review on Amazon where someone says they used it in their hair. I personally wouldn't because the ingredient list you posted is incomplete (missing an emulsifier and preservative) and I can't find the ingredients anywhere online.

Honeytips

Thanks BranwenRosewood - I copied off everything on the back of the bottle so surprised that there are other ingredients which they didn't list :nono: Okay, I better not take the chance if there might be other ingredients....I'll just use this on my body and next time I'm at the shop, pay more attention and get the one for my hair :yep: