The best oil in the world...

sassyhair

...Jamaican Mango and Lime ISLAND OIL.

Ingredients-

Castor oil, Carrot oil, Ginkgo Nut oil, Tea tree oil, Wheat germ oil, Olive oil, Mango extract, Lime extract, Jojoba oil, Hibisucs oil, Sea grape oil, Passion fruit oil, Fragrance.

LOOK AT THOSE INGREDIENTS!

It lubricatres scalp, nourishes roots and strengthens locks.

It comes from a line of products made for ppl with lock but I love it on my relaxed 4a hair.
I use it on wet hair and it will transform it into softness, I am telling you. I use it on my scalp too. I add it to my conditioners and use it b4 I blow-dry.

It is a 8oz. bottle for something like $4.99

Hope you all looking for a cheap but effective oil love this!
All the nice oils you need in one bottle that smells like goodness.

This sounds so much like a commercial, but that is because I love this!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Um, no ma'am Sassy! You are not going to post all that and then NOT give us an idea of where we can find this wonderful product...

I'm waiting...

sassyhair

Supergirl said:
Um, no ma'am Sassy! You are not going to post all that and then NOT give us an idea of where we can find this wonderful product...

I'm waiting...

Sorry you all!

I have seen it all over, at every BSS in my area PG county and Baltimore, MD.

I think I have seen it at walmart too.

scorpian

sassyhair said:
...Jamaican Mango and Lime ISLAND OIL.

Ingredients-

Castor oil, Carrot oil, Ginkgo Nut oil, Tea tree oil, Wheat germ oil, Olive oil, Mango extract, Lime extract, Jojoba oil, Hibisucs oil, Sea grape oil, Passion fruit oil, Fragrance.

LOOK AT THOSE INGREDIENTS!

It lubricatres scalp, nourishes roots and strengthens locks.

It comes from a line of products made for ppl with lock but I love it on my relaxed 4a hair.
I use it on wet hair and it will transform it into softness, I am telling you. I use it on my scalp too. I add it to my conditioners and use it b4 I blow-dry.

It is a 8oz. bottle for something like $4.99

Hope you all looking for a cheap but effective oil love this!
All the nice oils you need in one bottle that smells like goodness.

This sounds so much like a commercial, but that is because I love this!

I was wondering if anyone else had used any of these products I have been eyeing the hair oil since last week when I started using the leave in cond based on so1913 reviews
I love the leave in!!!!
Damn!! now I gotta go to the BSS store and get the oil!!I promised my hubby that I would not go to the BSS anymore this week cause he threatened to put me in product junkie rehab
Oh well. Off to the BSS I go!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

sassyhair

It is worth it, I'm telling you. Be sure to come back and tell us how you like it

scorpian said:
I was wondering if anyone else had used any of these products I have been eyeing the hair oil since last week when I started using the leave in cond based on so1913 reviews
I love the leave in!!!!
Damn!! now I gotta go to the BSS store and get the oil!!I promised my hubby that I would not go to the BSS anymore this week cause he threatened to put me in product junkie rehab
Oh well. Off to the BSS I go!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

scorpian

msshic said:
Can someone post a picture of the oil & leave-in......TIA
Jamaican Mango & Lime Mango Island Oil, lubricates scalp, nourishes roots and strengthens locks

taken from their website www.rastagroup.com

Last edited:

scorpian

msshic said:
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]Jamaican Mango & Lime Leave In Moisturizer, Extracts and Retains Natural Moisture, Repairs Damaged & Dry Locks, No Build Up[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif,sans-serif]
[/FONT]​

Last edited:

sassyhair

scorpian said:
Jamaican Mango & Lime Mango Island Oil, lubricates scalp, nourishes roots and strengthens locks

My bottle has an applicator tip for easy applying.

alexstin

I have that...$3.99 at BSS. I think I only used it once but I'll have to try it again ESPECIALLY since it has castor oil as ingredient #1!!:D

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Off-topic, but I love your avatar--your bun is slammin'! :D

How'd you do it? Did you use a foam/sock form to help?

msshic said:

Mestiza

I saw some products in that line on clearance in a BSS, a few months ago. I was so tempted to buy at least one, but didn't. :ohwell:

Sweetcoco82

Man the PJ in me is really coming out. I am loving those ingriedents.:D I am going to have to look for some here in NY. If i dont find it i will be stopping at the BSS next time i go to MD to visit my mother which should be soon.

bubblebtm2

They sell the line at Sally's. I got my bf into using one of their products for his dreads and he likes it.

BahatiSeey2

OMG I almost bought this last week!!!! It smelled so great that I walked around the BSS holding it and finally put it back b/c I have tons of coconut, just bought some more jojoba,etc. There products smell so yummy. I bought something for my mom--natural/twists. I was also tempted to buy the cactus/??? oil. Do you have that? If so, how is it?

Dare~to~Dream

Hmm...I was just on the website. I didn't know they made hair vitamins...the protein conditioner sounds nice too.

Last edited:
P

patient1

I have this oil(light, nice scent, good, safe purchase)but have not been able to find the cactus leave in ANYWHERE. Does anyone in LA know a spot that carries the leave-in?? I've found all the other products in the line but this one!

~p1

scorpian

sassyhair said:
It is worth it, I'm telling you. Be sure to come back and tell us how you like it

thanks for recommending this I bought it yesterday and used it last night after co washing.It smells nice and is light.I liked the results.I would still like to try the scalp serums on my next trip to the BSS.

sassyhair

patient1 said:
I have this oil(light, nice scent, good, safe purchase)but have not been able to find the cactus leave in ANYWHERE. Does anyone in LA know a spot that carries the leave-in?? I've found all the other products in the line but this one!

~p1

Try online on their website, it may be more expensive than in the store but if you really want it go for it!

sassyhair

scorpian said:
thanks for recommending this I bought it yesterday and used it last night after co washing.It smells nice and is light.I liked the results.I would still like to try the scalp serums on my next trip to the BSS.

You are so welcome, while I was reading your review, I was reminiscing on the feeling it gave me on my wet hair....loooooooove it!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I'm not a PJ, but I will be heading to Sally's on my lunch break at 4pm!