The Barbeque Hair Club -- for Glover's Uses ONLY!

Averoigne

Mahalialee4 said:
Ya'll still at the barbecue or have you switched over to MTG?

:lol:

My mom used this on my hair waaay back in the day. I don't plan on going back to it anytime soon, but this thread made me smile so I bumped it. :look:

soulfusion

I use Glover's on my scalp as a part of my overnight pre-poo. I've never used it for everyday use. I don't think I could handle the "aroma" :lol:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Re: I got a free Senseo coffee maker - all I paid was $15 shipping

I just got my acceptance email. How long is shipping taking for you all? I have big problems with UPS, I've never had anything delivered from DHL.

Dell ships by dhl and normally I dont have any problems with them. Well once they sent my digital camera to the neighbors porch, but I was checking the tracking so when it said it was delivered I went on the HUNT! :lol: I only partially fault them for that because we hadnt put the house numbers back up since redoing the siding. I dont know why this went to the post office first, but I got everything in good condtion. The canister rolling around in the box scared me until I realized what was causing the box to rattle, but the coffee maker was packaged well.

I went to walmart today, they had these on clearance for 54.00. I also saw this permanent filter: Presto and the little filters for it filters The filter was normally 10 bucks on clearance for 7, and the paper filters you use

:bump::bump::bump: Anyone still on the Sulfur 8 and Glovers? Planning to start mine tomorrow would like to know your updates. I think I will use the Sulfur 8 every other day and the Glovers as part of prepoo the night before wash. Maybe only as directed becuase it looks like the smell is a little much from reading these post. Even though I must say just smelling what's in the bottle really wasn't that strong to me. We will see though. I am excited about this.