Thank you LCHF!! You guys rock!!

yardyspice

I've been lurking for a while and following the advice on the board on and off. I saw my hair grow from ear length to shoulder length and then I finally decided to be serious about my wish to have waist length hair in November. I put myself on a low heat, low manipulation, and bunning routine and I can say I have seen the results. As they say the proof is in the pudding so take a look at my starting picture and the picture I took today. My hair isn't completely straightened because I just used on pass one my Chi and I am claiming APLish, what do you think?

Last edited:

yardyspice

Yeah! Thanks darlingdiva, I can now say APL. I've been waiting on you ladies to say it for me so I've been saying "aplish."

BonBon

I've been lurking for a while and following the advice on the board on and off. I saw my hair grow from ear length to shoulder length and then I finally decided to be serious about my wish to have waist length hair in November. I put myself on a low heat, low manipulation, and bunning routine and I can say I have seen the results. As they say the proof is in the pudding so take a look at my starting picture and the picture I took today. My hair isn't completely straightened because I just used on pass one my Chi and I am claiming APLish, what do you think?

Did you always have short hair?

BonBon

Thanks^^^ I've never had shoulder length so I hope I can get to where you are! Congratulations:yep: