Thank you LHCF for....

Lioness

I know a lot of ladies here have made a great transition, been inspired a lot, or just regained their personal hair confidence through this site.

Please post what you've learnt or gotten from this site.

I'd like thank LHCF, and all the ladies who are a continuing inspiration for...

Showing me

:) that PATIENCE is one of the best tools

:) Love the hair your in :lol:

:) Loooong hair (waist length and beyond) is only impossible if you think it is

:) Hair care as opposed to hair growth products is usually the best long term bet

:) There is always support when you are down about your hair goals

:) Thousands of black women have started from ear-length, and made it to waist length in their own time

:) ALL hair goals are achievable!

When I joined, my hair was a little above neck length, and now, I'm a little passed armpit length.:grin:

Thanks LHCF
pix are on their way

OnceUponAtime

Summa Bliss said:
I know a lot of ladies here have made a great transition, been inspired a lot, or just regained their personal hair confidence through this site.

Please post what you've learnt or gotten from this site.

I'd like thank LHCF, and all the ladies who are a continuing inspiration for...

Showing me

:) that PATIENCE is one of the best tools

:) Love the hair your in :lol:

:) Loooong hair (waist length and beyond) is only impossible if you think it is

:) Hair care as opposed to hair growth products is usually the best long term bet

:) There is always support when you are down about your hair goals

:) Thousands of black women have started from ear-length, and made it to waist length in their own time

:) ALL hair goals are achievable!

When I joined, my hair was a little above neck length, and now, I'm a little passed armpit length.:grin:

Thanks LHCF
pix are on their way

Summa, those are fantastic words of encouragement for many starting out and you should have more smilies for that progress report.
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin::grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: