New Member Saying Hello and Thank You!

Ginn1

I have been lurking around here for 2 months and have finally gotten the nerve to regisrer. Until I found you ladies I was doing everything wrong with my hair and my 3 daughters hair. Our heads were JACKED UP! I just cannot believe that in 2 months time our hair textures have totally changed and the growth has been phenominal. I even overheard some using that silly expression " they have that good hair" about us one day. If only she had seen us 2 months ago. My daughters are now enjoying their hair treatments (they used to cry) and are loving their stong healthy hair which is no longer stuck at shoulder length but growing down their backs. I only wish I had found you before I took the bad advice of my hairdresser and had all my shoulder length hair cut off to above ear length. But oh well mjy hair is now almost 1 1/2 inch below ear legnth and healtier than ever. I'm just so excited. Thank You ladies so much.

pebbles

Hi Ginn1,

Welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm glad to hear that you've had some success with the advice given on this forum. That's great to hear. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/wave.gif Welcome Ginn1,
I am new also. This is a great forum. The members are very supportive of each other and courteous.The hair care advice is excellent and presented clearly. It is easy to see the ladies here are mature and dedicated to healthy hair no matter what length an individual desires.

jasmine

hi Ginn!!!!welcome to the board!!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif im glad that ur hair and ur daughters' hair has improved drastically over the last few months. what kind of regimne do u do for urself and the girls?:D

adrienne0914

welcome, ginn! i'm glad the advice you've read and been using is agreeing with you!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Welcome to the board and I'm really happy to hear you and your daughter's hair is doing so well now!!!!

The advice learnt on this board is truly priceless /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ms_kenesha

Ginn1,
This is such a great success story! Isn't it amazing how just changing the way you care for your hair can give you almost "brand new" hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Islandgirl

welcome to the board. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I know how you feel, i wish I found this site before taking the plunge for that jaw cut that i got in october.

skegeesmb

Welcome to the board Ginn1. I'm glad to see that just by lurking on the board you were able to acheive so much growth. This board is a world of support, and I know that you'll enjoy it here!

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
Hi, Ginn! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I'm also new here, about a week, and I know you will get a lot of help from all of us here. We as sisters would love for you to jump in if you have questions concerning about you and your daughters' hair, or on how to take really good care of it. And if you have any concerns about the products that you've used, feel free to post here.

Again, welcome to our family.

More hair, Grow hair.
BabyCurls /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif