THANK YOU LADIES..NEW PICS!

goldensugar23

I want to thank the ladies of the board for all the advice i have gotten.I decided to self relax and save my self 40 bucks.My first attempt was good but the perm was not that great...the ladies of the board suggested soft and beautiful.I loved it.My hair came out so silky and soft.Also I did a honey olive oil heated deep conditioner.all i have to say is wow :D .

My hair has not looked this good after a touch up in years.My hair is usually dry and lifeless.
I will take more pics later..but i have updated my album with a few new pics.

thanx so much again ladies..my hair angels :)

Nenah

Lovely hair:).... how did you use the honey and oil in a conditioner or just together?

goldensugar23

Nappyme said:
Lovely hair:).... how did you use the honey and oil in a conditioner or just together?

thanx for all your compliments ladies.

This is how i did a olive oil and honey treatment.I filled a bowl with maybe half of 1/3 of honey and same amount of olive oil.Then i put some conditioner in it(maybe 1/3).I used a combo of humecto and elasta qp's intense.I then heated it up for about 15 seconds in the micro..then slapped it on my hair..and bunned it.I washed it out 30 minutes later.I think this is the best treatment for your hair freshly after a perm.It really gives you the boost of moisturizers your hair craves.

Last edited:

Lucia

looks like you had it "done" @ a salon, beautiful, BTW you look like you passed BSL congratz

shalom

Your hair looks good. Are growing to waistlength? If so, it looks like to off to a very good start. ;)

renee_n_3000

Yea, we have another Soft & Beautiful girl now! Your hair is gorgeous! :yep:

I see you have a 'face frame' cut like me, too. :) Your honey and olive conditioner mix sounds great. I'm going to try it sometime.