Thank you ladies

longhairluva

It has been ten months since I started lurking the board and taking care of my own hair with your advice and this is the result. Thank you ladies.

Slide1.jpg

Last edited:
Great Job!!! I am so impressed. I hope to have great results like yours. I am going to get a relaxer and take before pictures so that I can post my progress. Can you post your regimen? I think it would be useful

I wash and deep condition once a week with either Motions or Keracare products. On the second week I deep condition with a protien and moisturizing conditioner together and I do aphogee the week after my relaxer.

I moisturize my ends every night with Nexxuss Humectress or headress(depends on which one I grab) and put a little Keracare essetial oil on them.

Wrap hair, put on a silk scarf and go to bed.

I take hair skin and nail vits from walmart and I take flaxseed oil pills.
I drink 64oz water a day

I think that is about it. I don't stretch my relaxers often because I get hella breakage.

Last edited:
Girl I'm so proud. I never thought I could get my hair this healthy. I was concentrating on health first then length. I very proud of both. In the June pic I had cut off all of the damaged hair I had a started my journey. I never thought I would be this length in this short time. I'm very proud and I thank all of you ladies for it.

longhairluva said:
Girl I'm so proud. I never thought I could get my hair this healthy. I was concentrating on health first then length. I very proud of both. In the June pic I had cut off all of the damaged hair I had a started my journey. I never thought I would be this length in this short time. I'm very proud and I thank all of you ladies for it.
Great progress - congratulations!! I totally agree with what you said about concentrating on health first.

Back