Taren Guy needs help...

1QTPie

Elder Sim
JulietWhiskey

Because some time ago there was a LOOOOOOOOG LSA thread or 2 or 3 purely dedicated to the shading of LHCF members. I mean people were trying to out reincarnated posters, talked crap about just about everyone and started posting personal pictures of LHCF members (I think). It was epic!

Half of those people were members here though, so whose ratchet? :look: :lol:

Goombay_Summer

Britt

"Melrose Place[edit]
During the first season, Michael begins as a very dedicated husband to Jane, and the show chronicles their troubles as a couple. Towards the end of the first season, Michael has an affair with colleague, Kimberly Shaw, causing Jane to file for divorce and kick him out of their apartment." - Wikipedia

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Talk about déjà vu, during the first season, Michael begins as a very dedicated husband to Karen, and the show chronicles their troubles as a couple. Towards the end of the first season, Michael has an affair with hair guru, Taren Guy, causing Karen to file for divorce and kick him out of their apartment…too lazy to even rewrite this Melrose Place redux. :lol:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay back to Taren...

Y'all see she changed her hair on FB or nah?

Speaking of FB...saw Steve Harveys granddaughter and she is the most adorable baby ever. Sorry but it was in my feed!

Mz.MoMo5235

He better not have that beautiful little girl growing up calling him big pimpin!!! That's just wrong on so many different levels!

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
Double damn

She should probably delete her channel and lay low for a while. This is just ugly.

Taren needs to change her name and move to West Virginia. You google her name and this comes up. No job that requires clothing will want her.

Micheal Mancini planned to be a crook. Mike Mancini is not his government name.

Yeah, he's this guy:

u

@ the first two quotes...I was going to say the same thing, but also add that she will probably need to change her face as well. Like DRASTIC plastic surgery McNamara/Troy style.

@ the last quote, what ya'll know about Melrose Place? That was my **** back in the day! And when I saw his name I instantly thought of the dude from the show.

The whole time I kept reading this thread and the many others about her, I keep thinking that she seems to be two steps away from being profiled on an American Greed episode. That's my show too!

Last edited:

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Lawd YES! :lol:

No one is harassing taren in this thread. She will only see this if she clicks on here or googles her name.

And if she's aware of what's being said about her but still googles and clicks well .....

I aint gonna lie ive eaten lunch at my desk instead of eating with my usual lunch crew because I rather read this thread .... and ive joined LSA ..... why? Because I love a good soap opera and since I left grad school 12 years ago I havn't got to watch no soaps

The last one I was into was crunk assk passions back in 2002 :lachen:

So if this thread is offensive to anyone I urge and implore you to look away dont rubberneck just hippity hop over to the threads that will uplift your soul and which will get you to your next hair goal.

brooklyngal73

@ the last quote, what ya'll know about Melrose Place? That was my **** back in the day! And when I saw his name I instantly thought of the dude from the show. The whole time I kept reading this thread and the many others about her, I keep thinking that she seems to be two steps away from being profiled on an American Greed episode. That's my show too!

shortycocoa: I absolutely LOVED Melrose Place! I was glued to that show weekly. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

zora

Had she had her baby yet?

And are any of you getting her a birthday present? Her birthday is 9/16 :look:

SimJam

Ugggg Im upset that THOT has the same birthday as my bro in law and born in my month ... cries real tears ...

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
Had she had her baby yet?

And are any of you getting her a birthday present? Her birthday is 9/16 :look:

Man hell no! I got two words for her....#ByeFelicia....

She better take that $440 she swindled out of her supporters and make it do what it do!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I was at Target a while back and saw some super sized box of condoms. Condoms, would make a nice birthday present. I'm sure she'll be riding again in no time. :yay::poke::bud::flyingwit:cowgirl::cycle:

brooklyngal73

That chile needs tubal ligation. Is there a gift certificate for that? :spinning:

I was at Target a while back and saw some super sized box of condoms. Condoms, would make a nice birthday present. I'm sure she'll be riding again in no time. :yay::poke::bud::flyingwit:cowgirl::cycle:

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
@JulietWhiskey

Hey Cancer!

Say hi to your girl Taurus over here!! :grin:

Hey, DoDo! I love me some Earth Signs (guess that's why I married a Cap, :lol:!)

Too bad Taren's janky arse is messin' up ya'll Earth Sign flow but it looks like ya'll are in good company to help balance it all out!

Meanwhile, us Water Girls are over here, just a sippin' all this tea, like

MrsMe

Bwahahahaha at the Virgos getting mad about Taren being one of them. :rofl:
I've been thinking about this but never said anything. She's got some of the Virgo qualities: charismatic, confident... And the not -so- good traits.

Sent from my phone...typos and autocorrect galore