Taren Guy needs help...

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I can't. I can't. You all have flooded my house with all this tea. I have no words.
:perplexed:covereyes:shocked:

westNDNbeauty

Not sure how mom or grandma could help when I believe they'd both passed while in her teens...just my observation based on the info she provided in her first Reveal & Release video.

Hold up hold up hold the he.ll up! I read elsewhere that she has a degree in social work or something else equally as ironic :ohwell:and that she was working hard and going to school and her mom or grandmother was helping her at the time???? This is the thread that just keeps on giving :lachen:

Naveah2050

Update: From more tea and receipts being spilled on the alley: 1.) Taren's children all have different fathers. Her two boys are in the system with the same family and their foster family lets Taren visit. She lost custody because she kept leaving them alone. She was charged with other things under the umbrella of neglect. (Look at video that she posted about her son Amari and you will see him visiting family from the fathers side as well as foster family) 2.) Taren's daughter Jada is in the custody of her father who had to move back to Queens, NY so the daughter would not get put in the system as well. 3.) It is HIGHLY likely that the one dropping all this info about Taren's dirty business is the husband she cheated with before Mike. She was in a 3 year relationship with him and he told her to get an abortion. He also got vindictive once Taren outed them to his wife using the same soul mates line and has since done everything he could to make it difficult for her. Taren has made many enemies and runs through "friends" quickly because she tends to use them for personal gain. 4.) Taren is a high school dropout. She has a GED and a cosmetology license. Taren has never been to college. EDIT: Taren is not licensed she never finished the program. She says so in one of her R&R vlogs about 3 yrs ago.

Wow!!!!! Thjs is so sad for those poor kids. She is just popping out babies to push into the system so she can run after married men?! She is a disgusting human being!

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Where is the gif of Brandy's grandmama, shaking her head?!

This mess isn't entertaining anymore: it's just sad.

Jesus, please fix it.

SpiritJunkie

Michael Mancini McConnell was married to my God daughter 10/10/10 In Santorini Greece. He was and still is, a married man!

He started this affair with Taren (which ironically sounds very similar to his wife’s name) in December 2012. He was busted in March 2013 by a higher power wanting my God daughter to find out what a nasty, no good, lying *** dog she was married to, by him accidentally leaving his Chromebook home( while sneaking out to see Taren) and unlocked. We have ALL of the gchat between him and Taren (which I would’ve posted to her page a billion times if it was me, but my daughter doesn’t roll like that!)

**I think the Godmom is the one who leaked all the gchat as per the post she did in LSA earlier this year. I personally wondered who could be doing this & where gchat info is coming from. they just posting a little here a little there. If the dummy left his laptop unlocked....then that's what you get. What a hot mess...**

Mz.MoMo5235

The God mother said it wasnt her and that some of these posts coming up they haven't seen. So I dunno. But I'm sipping none the less

Sent from my SPH-L300 using LHCF please ignore typos

Naveah2050

Michael Mancini McConnell was married to my God daughter 10/10/10 In Santorini Greece. He was and still is, a married man! He started this affair with Taren (which ironically sounds very similar to his wife’s name) in December 2012. He was busted in March 2013 by a higher power wanting my God daughter to find out what a nasty, no good, lying *** dog she was married to, by him accidentally leaving his Chromebook home( while sneaking out to see Taren) and unlocked. We have ALL of the gchat between him and Taren (which I would’ve posted to her page a billion times if it was me, but my daughter doesn’t roll like that!) **I think the Godmom is the one who leaked all the gchat as per the post she did in LSA earlier this year. I personally wondered who could be doing this & where gchat info is coming from. they just posting a little here a little there. If the dummy left his laptop unlocked....then that's what you get. What a hot mess...**

That makes the most sense - as opposed to all the hacking by a vengeful party.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
This was from this site I got from LSA in the comments section...

http://paulcbrunson.com/2012/07/the-secret-that-got-my-wife-i-through-12-years-of-marriage/

LikeReply

davidAug 12, 2012

Prior to her being a jump off she failed 3times with her anchor babies. You are about to have this same female host you event? I wonder why? is she giving you head or something? she gave head to all her other gigs. I know one for a fact. There are so many other talented well deserving and professional females that have Oparah status type of persona but if you choose this trick it is not going to rub females the wrong way. Every man she has worked with she has ****ed notice why they never staY? do you want your wife thinking that you are ****ing this hoe? the only show or event she will host for me is for a sex party even then she will be in the bottom of the barrel. I have followed you for years and I love you work I would hate to see that it has been tainted by this slut. she is such a slut just look at what people are saying about her. now let's be realistic you have to admit that there must be some truth to these comments that is why she disabled the comments for her video bashing and blaming men about not being equipped. She had 3 anchor babies she is trying to say that single motherhood was something that was not her fault. She knew both the men she had kids with were involved with someone and did that stop her from popping those babies? NO! instead she went and filed for child support and welfare and neglected her mentally challanged kids at home by themselves. Police came and took her kids from her. Is this the kind of person that you want your son or daughter looking up to? And don't give me no Bull **** about her being a changed person when she was trying to be a home wrecker. now she is sucking the balls of @ghanasands. Poor guy he can do so much better than her little does he know and Anchor baby is coming his way soon. I am not coming to this event and so is the rest of my book club. I will and wont ever support Taren Guy she is way too slutty for me and if I support her what would that say about me? look at all that there now way she will go with anything that moves. Response to Are single mothers damaged goods. Although you did not want to have commentaries respond to your video because you disabled it you simply told us that what people are saying it true and you don’t want people to know about you. why don’t you do the business anymore? why are you lying and saying the guy who considered you a jumpoff is your ex? He was never your ex and you can ask anybody including him which I am sure he has told you many times when he left you in front of the meeting waiting for him to drop you home lol that day was priceless. he said I am not your man find your way home the way you came.Taren isn’t mentioning that she was a jumpoff of one of the guys in the business she used to be in. this was as recent as 2years ago. the guy repeatedly told her they were not together and that he was not her man yet she keeps claiming he was. She was calling, texting, e-mailing him until he changed his number and every thing. Taren that is your problem right there you have to know the difference between just being a **** and being a girlfriend. You should never have made any comments about this topic no wonder you disabled the comment box yet you say that when people make truthful comments about you it does not bother you, yeh right.Taren if you were to have kept your legs closed you would not have 3kids for 3 different fathers and I do agree that is a major red flag. the nerve of you to say that men are not equipped to handle a single mother, I beg the differ. Men can handle a hard working, and true single mom but they just can’t handle a whore like you and that’s the truth. If a man loves you regardless of what baggage you are carrying he will be willing to make it work NO excuses, but if you are always so easy and have no class selling yourself all the time no man is going to wife you. On top of that you had had you boys taken away from you and was givin custody to their fathers family all because you were running the streets is very sad. You weren’t even married when you had your 3rd child like come on when are you going to get the big picture? Then you want to blame the men and say that they are not equipped? ***** go sit the **** down and close your ****ing legs. NO wonder you don’t do the business anymore which is not a surprise because everybody knew that you’s a whore. The guy in the business that used Taren for what she is said that she was still attempting to reach out to him saying that someone broke into her house so he changed his number again a second time. I don’t know if She is still contacting him because he doesn’t mention it when I see him at the meetings, but that just goes to show how Low Taren Guy is willing to go. The guy has moved on back with his wife and she is still trying to get with him. Taren was also contacting other men in the business that also used her as a jumpoff but she is not going to mention that in her videos.http://instagr.am/p/Kp2PToSJGR/*FYI this guy that she is referring to is not even working in her area. also when a you get a ticket on you car on the summons has the name of the person who wrote the ticket along with their number.I too was a single mom and I joined this business to help myself and make a better future for my kid. I have kept my standard very high along with birth control and I don’t have 3 kids with 3 different fathers. I have been married for 4years now and I am now considering having my second child. Everyone has their own story but you have control as a person to make a better ending if you didn’t get a good start. I have learned from my past mistakes and I moved forward for the better but damn there are just people out there to live up to the statistics of our disgraceful society.As for this topic I stand corrected when I say NO not all single moms are damaged goods. There are single moms out there that actually live up to the title as a mother and that is not just because they have brought kids into this world, but because they love and care for their kids like I care for mines. We are not tramps or whores nor jumpoffs or home-wreckers or attempted home-werckers Like Taren Guy. We are the minority of what true single moms are but the majority people like Taren Guy here is what gives us true single moms a bad name. Ho sit the **** down clean up your act, stop trying to be someone you are not for God sakes you have 3kids now why don’t you try to break the cycle? I feel sorry for her kids they are the ones that are going to suffer the most and it’s so sad because they did not ask to be here with a mother like Taren. It’s probably better for the kids to be with their father’s family, they might have a chance after all*http://bossip.com/557516/are-single...eady-made-family-video69691/REPLYStacyJUNE*17, 2012 @ 11:39 PM 3 1 Rate ThisTaren guy you ratchet *****! not surprised 3kids not married different daddies what the **** you are RACHET! I wonder who your next target is going to be. you are just a loose pussy hoe maybe that guy that you work with. You are such a ****ing hoodrat. Who is that guy anyway and why are you so starving for him? Take a hint hoe you have 3kids 3 different daddies and you pussy is loose as **** so men obviously don’t stay with you. If men don’t want you let them be don’t ****ing stalk them. you are so ****ing starving. Buy a dildo of something. ****! time is now 10pm do you now where your 3 baby daddies are? lamo

Mz.MoMo5235

I just came from there reading that. That was the longest, grammatically flawed, epic, and angry post I have ever seen. I wish I knew what triggered it since the article isnt about taren.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I just came from there reading that. That was the longest, grammatically flawed, epic, and angry post I have ever seen. I wish I knew what triggered it since the article isnt about taren.

I know right...girl I almost fell asleep trying to finish it all. Also I tried to join LSA but my phone tripping or their site is lol.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
In the first few sentences the person mentioned Taren hosting an event. I looked it up real quick and this guy was teaming up with Taren & Anthony Dickey to talk about hair, love, etc

Mz.MoMo5235

In the first few sentences the person mentioned Taren hosting an event. I looked it up real quick and this guy was teaming up with Taren & Anthony Dickey to talk about hair, love, etc

The h3ll does hair have to do with love and relationships?!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
The h3ll does hair have to do with love and relationships?! Sent from my SPH-L300 using LHCF please ignore typos
I don't even know and I may be wrong about the hair part but Taren & Hairrules (Anthony Dickey) was gonna do some panel/event with that guy.

Embyra

Anyone remember her autism speaks campaign that got a really high donate amount and then suddenly disappeared and she would not speak on where the money had ended up at? Not again Taren.

:nono::nono::nono:

after that tea thread about her on the other forum I can no longer look at her the same :nono::nono:

DeepBluSea

She has really pissed some people off. They put all her business out there. The 4 kids 4 baby daddy's is one thing. The kids being in foster care is another. Is she trying to get them back? When they get older it's going to hurt their hearts that their momma could have taken care of them but didn't want to. She has more things to worry about than some chicks clapping on the net. She is sowing some bad seeds with what she is doing to her children.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
She has really pissed some people off. They put all her business out there. The 4 kids 4 baby daddy's is one thing. The kids being in foster care is another. Is she trying to get them back? When they get older it's going to hurt their hearts that their momma could have taken care of them but didn't want to. She has more things to worry about than some chicks clapping on the net. She is sowing some bad seeds with what she is doing to her children.
She don't care. She keeps doing the same thing over & over and getting the same results. Not sure what her end goal is and when and if she gets that will it be enough to make her stop?

cutiebe2

Taren was the MC for the events that Paul C Brunson had for his book tour. I dont know if she was at all the events across the country but she was for sure at the events in NYC because I went to two of them through the Urban League and I remember her there. The way that rant started they writer made it seem like Taren was trying to work on Paul too which I really dont think is true and I hope is not true because his business is about love and marriage and his wife was at all these events and they seem to hae a beautiful relationship.
And that rant is extra random. The article had nothing to do with Taren

Mz.MoMo5235

Taren was the MC for the events that Paul C Brunson had for his book tour. I dont know if she was at all the events across the country but she was for sure at the events in NYC because I went to two of them through the Urban League and I remember her there. The way that rant started they writer made it seem like Taren was trying to work on Paul too which I really dont think is true and I hope is not true because his business is about love and marriage and his wife was at all these events and they seem to hae a beautiful relationship.
And that rant is extra random. The article had nothing to do with Taren

Thats what I was saying! Random as all get up! I almost read every comment trying to figure out what triggered it. But as ladies her and on lsa explained "david" was just referring to taren hosting.

I think the real herbal tea to that rant is the fact it was posted 2 years ago. So its not like someone just jumped on the bandwagon for this. I know some didnt like her back then, but I'm pretty sure all of her ways were not exposed like this back then.

Makes me want to have brunch with this "david" chick :lol: They must have more tea by now!

Embyra

Yep I heard she was getting down with ghanasands don't blame her is is fine ! :lick:

Thanks for the entertainment who knew there was still more life to that taren epic lsa thread :lachen:

Last edited:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I've said it before and I will say it again. She's thinking this is going to turn out like celebrities that go through it...Alicia keys, Gabrielle union, and others were the side chicks and they left their wife's for them. Now living happily ever after but difference is she's not them nor has that type of fame, monies, unlimited access to resources and people. They still get the backslash Taren is getting but they don't gaf bc they're rich lol. Still wrong no matter how you slice it and who it is. If you are done with your marriage then leave b4 you cheat and drag your wife through the mf mud. My heart goes out to the wives and what they deal with....ugh.

Naveah2050

I've said it before and I will say it again. She's thinking this is going to turn out like celebrities that go through it...Alicia keys, Gabrielle union, and others were the side chicks and they left their wife's for them. Now living happily ever after but difference is she's not them nor has that type of fame, monies, unlimited access to resources and people. They still get the backslash Taren is getting but they don't gaf bc they're rich lol. Still wrong no matter how you slice it and who it is. If you are done with your marriage then leave b4 you cheat and drag your wife through the mf mud. My heart goes out to the wives and what they deal with....ugh.

Tarens coins are tied to her popularity she needs to handle this stat...what a mess.

GoldenRule

Tarens coins are tied to her popularity she needs to handle this stat...what a mess.

She still thinks she is popular though. I don't think she will 'get it' until she loses clicks and subbies. Folks are eating this up. She's more popular now than ever in her mind.

Naveah2050

She still thinks she is popular though. I don't think she will 'get it' until she loses clicks and subbies. Folks are eating this up. She's more popular now than ever in her mind.
True! For someone like her no publicity is probably bad but this is not a good look... I won't lie I had no clue who she was before this and now I do.

cutiebe2

Thats what I was saying! Random as all get up! I almost read every comment trying to figure out what triggered it. But as ladies her and on lsa explained "david" was just referring to taren hosting.

I think the real herbal tea to that rant is the fact it was posted 2 years ago. So its not like someone just jumped on the bandwagon for this. I know some didnt like her back then, but I'm pretty sure all of her ways were not exposed like this back then.

Makes me want to have brunch with this "david" chick :lol: They must have more tea by now!

She has a couple of enemies because people have aired her dirty laundry a few times before. I remember there was drama with a letter a former friend wrote a few years ago.