Taren Guy needs help...

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
This is too much.

Why would she have these convos on Gchat? She don't know the internet isn't private???

There was another gchat posted online where she was talking about how down she is because people are talking about her and doesn't know if she should feed the trolls or ignore them and keep talking. Then he responds by saying it's ok because in time things will work out. He goes on to say he wishes he met her earlier and is working on himself to be the perfect man for her.

Oh, that is intimate. They need to start using a phone!

Mz.MoMo5235

This is too much.

Why would she have these convos on Gchat? She don't know the internet isn't private???

There was another gchat posted online where she was talking about how down she is because people are talking about her and doesn't know if she should feed the trolls or ignore them and keep talking. Then he responds by saying it's ok because in time things will work out. He goes on to say he wishes he met her earlier and is working on himself to be the perfect man for her.

Post it! :lol:

tmhuggiebear

I saw it towards the end of the LSA thread. And I think someone said it was posted on that exposing taren page or maybe it was the taren's butt plug tumblr they said it was on.

Don't really know the sites. regardless, someone posted it towards the end of the LSA thread.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
This is too much.

Soooo... he wasn't willing to better himself as a man and in turn, strengthen his marriage... but he IS working on being a better man for a jump-off who has custody none of her kids? Interesting :scratchch ...

Nazaneen

Wait, wait, wait.. Taren butt plug TUMBLR? What is going on lol???

Oh ok I saw it. All I saw was the screenshots.

Last edited:

SimJam

Ok for realzies .... "googled taren butt plug tumblr"... and voila !!!!

the internets is pure evil lolololololol

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Soooo... he wasn't willing to better himself as a man and in turn, strengthen his marriage... but he IS working on being a better man for a jump-off who has custody none of her kids? Interesting :scratchch ...

This man does not want to be married to his current wife so he's not expending any energy towards fixing any problems that they may have. The current wife is better off without him. I hope the divorce goes through quickly and she can find a man worthy of her the next time around. Because this one is a *****.

msbettyboop

Great. Balls. Of. Fire!!! I am clutching my pearls, my heart, my soul and my guardian angel. How on earth did people get a hold of these messages???

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

naturalmanenyc

So let me get this straight. She had her daughter for a few hours, who admittedly she doesn't have custody of, and instead of spending time entertaining her child she was taking photos of her using an anal plug for someone's husband?

And what is the purpose of an anal plug?

This dude is disgusting. Clearly they were not using condoms (they just had a baby shower) and he was having anal sex with Taren and going home to his wife as if he wasn't doing anything wrong. I really hope all involved have been tested. There are too many people involved in this not to get tested monthly given that Taren has multiple baby daddy's and Mike has kids (not with his wife).

I really hope this is fake. Not that anyone has that kind of time to fake a chat with photos, but wow! I hope it's fake. I can't imagine how his wife must have felt to find this if the photos and chat are legit.

Last edited:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Oh these internet streets are heartless! They are slashing and burning over at LSA! That tumblr...

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
So let me get this straight. She had her daughter for a few hours, who admittedly she doesn't have custody of, and instead of spending time entertaining her child she was taking photos of her using an anal plug for someone's husband?

And what is the purpose of an anal plug?

This dude is disgusting. Clearly they were not using condoms (they just had a baby shower) and he was having anal sex with Taren and going home to his wife as if he wasn't doing anything wrong. I really hope all involved have been tested. There are too many people involved in this not to get tested monthly given that Taren has multiple baby daddy's and Mike has kids (not with his wife).

I really hope this is fake. Not that anyone has that kind of time to fake a chat with photos, but wow! I hope it's fake. I can't imagine how his wife must have felt to find this if the photos and chat are legit.

@naturalmanenyc

*Whoa, there, Judgy McJudge.

Taren had to do SOMETHING to keep hersef occupied while the baby was napping or watching Elmo or wandering down the street on her own.

I leave my son unattended to insert my butt plug, too. As a matter of fact, I don't know where he is right now.

Ya'll are so judgemental around here, sheesh....*

*Purple Font

Last edited:

GoldenRule

Now she needs to GO AWAY. Delete all the media accounts -- Just chill, relax, enjoy her new man and her baby. She'll never be able to live all of this down. It has to be stressful for her.