Straight Request Anyone?

newbeginnings2010

My stylist uses these products and I LOVE them. I don't know the specific names, but the shampoo, the protein treatment, the DC, the leave-in...they leave my hair AMAZINGLY soft and moisturized and they do even better when my hair is straightened. Unfortunately you must have a license to purchase them and I don't know anyone with one. Does anyone know how I can get these products? TIA

i found some on ebay. These products look good! I may try them out. What are the exact names of the product she uses on you? It seems like the have several different types of the same product

stores.ebay.com/Professional-Haircare-Products/Straight-Request-/_i.html?_fsub=1719335018

I recognize the Moist Plus Shampoo and the Smooth Feel. I don't recognize the others. I know she only uses the ones in the gray bottles. I'll have to pay attention to the names the next time I go to the salon. I'm going back in three weeks. I'll let you know the rest of the products she uses then.

I used the Fixative conditioner and loved it. I haven't used any other of the products. You can get them from the website too(straightrequestproducts.com)it sells everything but the relaxer. How do you like the moist shampoo?

Super bump! I’m waiting to hear specifically more about the Power K Intense (heavy) protein treatment.

Back