Straight Request hair products anybody use them?

Mommynikki772

My stylist used to only use their products and my hair was soo pretty. Healthy strong and growing. Then she switched shops and started using other products which was no biggie but I loved my hair when being treated with this Straight Request line. Has anyone else used their products and are they hard to find?

when I was relaxing this was the only thing that made my hair silky without burning along the way. I LOVED the whole Straight Request relaxer system line but I only knew of that 1 stylist who used their products. I mentioned it to a few other stylists and they all said they'd never heard of it so I just gave up and forgot about it. Do they do other things besides relaxers?

Yeah my stylist used their shampoo which was the best and the conditioner. That relaxer was the best thing to my hair it never ever burned and my hair stayed nice for weeks. I am trying to stretch my relaxers but I really just want their shampoo and conditioner.

:bump::bump:
to see if any other ladies have used this line before? I have found a stylist here that uses this relaxer and would love to hear what other users, past or present, have to say about this line.

Back