Straight Requests

Armyqt

Has anyone used any of their products. I just ordered the Silky Milk setting lotion from Sheldeez. I'm also interested to know if anyone's ever used their relaxers. I noticed than on the Sheldeez website, you have to have a license to purchase the relaxer, unlike Affirm and Mizani. Please post any experiences with this product line. TIA

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I've never tried them but my friend in GA says these products are the newest rage at her salon (somewhere in Decatur, GA). I'd never even heard of the products until I read about Silky Milk on another board. My friend loves the Silky Milk for rollersets and braid-outs. She says the Strength 1000 works better than ApHogee and doesn't stink.

I wanna try the Silky Milk too! Does it really smell like strawberries?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
A co-worker of mine raves about the Silky Milk as well

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
Where can you buy these products?

[/ QUOTE ]

sheldeez.com

Ooh thanks Supergirl and Sassygirl. I ordered the silky milk earlier today when I placed an order from Sheldeez. I remember a long time ago (3yrs) a girl I knew said her hair used to be so shiny and silky when her stylist used some stuff called Silky Milk on it. She couldn't find it anywhere and I've never heard of it. I searched online but to no avail. Then about a week ago,I was looking at one of our members' photos and lo behold there it was. Before seeing the pics I never knew who made it. So I just wanted to try it. I'll let yall know how it turns out. Since I don't actually plan on doing anything fancy (3mons post relaxer and stretching
), I doubt I will be able to give a real good review until late December after I relax. I will post some type of feedback before then though.

MissB

I have never used the Straight Request relaxer. I have a little bit of Set and Shine Liquid Mousse remaining. My old stylist used the Quick Control Setting lotion and the Moisture Plus Shampoo. All of these were good products. My co-worker likes the Fixative Deep Conditioner which can only be purchased by licensed stylists.

Allandra

Sassygirl,

Well, maybe you and Supergirl can try this product out (after the hair care product challenge).

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Sassygirl,

Well, maybe you and Supergirl can try this product out (after the hair care product challenge).

[/ QUOTE ]

You're everywhere!

I was in the bss (it's the only place that sells Razac body lotion!) and I was fondling the Nubian Silk Hair Oil and I felt your eyes on me!