Still no sign...

sweetpeadst

I am still waiting on my Lenzi's Request!!! I ordered June 30, 2005. I e-mailed her and told them that I still had not recieved the product and they said it shipped July 1, 2005. I later e-mailed that I still havn't received it and asked if they had a tracking system. I still have not received an e-mail. I like Ms. Sue's attitude she is so nice but I would love to get the product. Any suggestions???

Millahdoowop

I'm still waiting too. I ordered mine on the seventh and it said that it was shipped last Friday on the 15th, or that's what the email said when I got it. I don't know if I'll be ordering again any time soon, even if it does work because it is taking entirely too long.

Nice

Did you order it through paypal? I think that she takes longer to send you the product when you order via the computer.

BTW...I am still waiting on mine too :look: .

sweetpeadst

ThursdayGirl said:
How many weeks were they saying it could take?

You know, like some places say delivery in 2-3 weeks. etc.
She didn't say but if it shipped out on July 1, 2005 it should be here by now!!!

sweetpeadst

Nice said:
Did you order it through paypal? I think that she takes longer to send you the product when you order via the computer.

BTW...I am still waiting on mine too :look: .
Yeah I ordered it through paypal!!

OneInAMillion

I ordered mine on the 5th, and it was shipped on the 7th...haven't received it yet :ohwell:

How long did it take most of you to receive it?

EXSQUISIT

I ordered mine thru paypal on Jul 2, 2005 and recieved it on Jul 11, 2005. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with paypal because mine was pretty timely.

xippy

I contacted Ms. Sue personally on July 5th, sent a money order on July 7th and received the product on July 18th.

When I spoke to her on the phone I mention that the website/paypal function was not working. I kept getting errors when I hit the checkout button. She told me she has been having lots of problems with PayPal and will look for an alternative. I figured it was safer to conduct the transaction via snail mail.

I would advise contacting your credit card company and verifying the charge and the person who received the funds. If Ms. Sue/Sunrise Products did get the funds, contact her via telephone and explain the situation.

I have no compliants regarding the turn-around time of my order. From our telephone discussion, I gathered that Ms. Sue is not computer-savvy. I think letters and telephone are better ways of conducting business until she gets her business up to speed on the web.

I hope this works out for you.

webby

Think Slim
Sweet, I think calling is probably the best thing.
From what everyone has said about her, she probably is a nice, genuine woman, so I can't imagine that she won't return your money, if that's what you want.

She's probably not used to this technology and her website is a template, that's not very functional...I wouldn't be surprised if she's not going a little crazy right now.

L

LaNecia

webby said:
She's probably not used to this technology and her website is a template, that's not very functional...I wouldn't be surprised if she's not going a little crazy right now.

I'm thinking this may be the reason why the 'shipped on xx/xx/2005' date emails are being generated but the actual shipping date is significantly different. There may also be a 'disconnect' (if you will) in the recording of the website emails vs. how she handles an order that comes in via snail mail.

I spoke w/her last night and inspite of our initial 'bad' transaction, she was very nice, as she was the first time I spoke w/her.

Whether the product works, I can neither attest or dispute. In reference to her being overwhelmed, it sure sounds like it. My only suggestion to her is that she work a little more to commicate w/the customers to keep the discontent to a minimum. I think most will understand if there's a delay because the demand has outpaced the supply but it's hard to be on the receiving end and not only not get your mdse but also not get a response from the retailer.

SNyeema

I haven't gotten mine either. Last week, she told me she was out of stock. On Tuesday of this week, she said it would be sent tomorrow. I paid via paypal and paid extra for 2 day express. It' Friday and still no product. My account was debited via paypal on the 13th. I was waiting patiently but when she told me it was being shipped on Wednesday I got excited. So much for that....

Jaelin

Paypal always debits your account immediately. As a frequent ebay user, this has frustrated me in the past when I bought stuff but sellers would take days to contact me or ship the product, because I would always think, 'they got their money, where the hell is my stuff.' Just because paypal debits you does not mean the vendor/seller will respond immediately.

Ayeshia

I got mines last month....here's my progress!!!!!! :woot:

For saftey and privacy purposes I had to block off my face and entire body But you can see that the progress is REAL

Before:

After:

MomofThreeBoys

Now Ayeshia, YOU KNOW THAT WAS WRONG!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Ayeshia said:

For saftey and privacy purposes I had to block off my face and entire body But you can see that the progress is REAL

Before:

After:

MonaLisa

Ayeshia said:

Before:

After:

Ayeshia is a straight up fool!:lol: :lol:

EXSQUISIT

I also wanted to add that when I paid with paypal, I also selected a faster shipping method through UPS ground, but it still was sent regular mail. I couldn't get the regular postal service option to work. She offered to refund the amount that I overpaid since it was sent regular mail. I hope you all get some resolution. I too believe she is just overwhelmed.

mahoganee

I've had the same problem. I sent Ms Sue an email monday to find out about a tracking number because I ordered products on july 1 and hadn't received them. She sent me an email yesterday and told me that she was out of stock due to so many orders and that my order is shipping this week. So hopefully I'll get mine next week. Oh, and I paid thru paypal also.

aqualung

I ordered by paypal and cheapest $3 shipping on Wednesday, July 20th .
Confirmation e-mail indicated that it will ship Monday, August 1st.

I'd guess that Sue's product is backordered and she's in the kitchen cooking. I'm not going to call and interrupt her.

Last edited:
L

lkg4healthyhair

Still haven't gotten mine either. Cant remember when I oredered but it has been at least 1.5 weeks since I got the shipping email..

aqualung

I e-mailed yesterday to request a tracking number, and the reply indicated that it'll ship tomorrow. What's going on here?

Lenzi's Request will be a fun experiment -- less stinky than MTG, less watery than Surge.