MY Experience with NaturalistaCosmetics

BostonMaria

padrica thanks for taking the time to personally respond!
If you go to the vendor forum and read the Boundless Tresses thread you'll see why people are so angry over miscommunication. I wish you well on your business! I know you've been through alot, but I see that God truly has given you beauty for your ashes.

LadyMacgyver

Thanks for responding and it's great that your business is doing so good.. But can you think about getting a bigger size of the Leave in.. Please...:blush:

Coffee

That's great she responded. However my order which she said was mailed on Monday hasn't arrived, nor has she sent me a tracking number :perplexed, which I've been asking for since Monday.

Last edited:

Coffee

Hmmm, so that means she already knows the deal. Folks better take note that LHCF members don't pay when it comes to their hair, products, and their money.....:drunk:

Padrica is the one I've been corresponding with about this problem :perplexed and I did tell her I would be leaving a negative post about my experience with her company.

Last edited:

Coffee

I hate being lied to and led on. Padrica told me several times my Juicy was mailed on Monday; I kept asking her to send me a tracking number, but never received one. Today, I get an email showing my package and also a email with the tracking number showing it was just being mailed today.

Why couldn't she have just told me the truth? She just continually said I would be receiving it soon, but knowing it hadn't even been mailed. She won't have to worry about me ordering from her again. Very poor customer service!!

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1170 9674 59
Expected Delivery Date: August 8, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 9:16 am on August 05, 2011 in FALLS CHURCH, VA 22044. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.
Detailed Results:
Acceptance, August 05, 2011, 9:16 am, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22044
Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 05, 2011

Charz

Sinister Minister
I hate being lied to and led on. Padrica told me several times my Juicy was mailed on Monday; I kept asking her to send me a tracking number, but never received one. Today, I get an email showing my package and also a email with the tracking number showing it was just being mailed today.

Why couldn't she have just told me the truth? She just continually said I would be receiving it soon, but knowing it hadn't even been mailed. She won't have to worry about me ordering from her again. Very poor customer service!!

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1170 9674 59
Expected Delivery Date: August 8, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 9:16 am on August 05, 2011 in FALLS CHURCH, VA 22044. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.
Detailed Results:
Acceptance, August 05, 2011, 9:16 am, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22044
Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 05, 2011

Not responding is one thing, but lying? Come on :nono:

reeko43

Coffee, that is not acceptable. Why bother posting on here if you are not going to do right? I'm definitely keeping my list and checking it twice.......

fatimablush

OP my sister ordered from we her company..she didn't like the product. she spoke to the owner and was told the money will be refunded. this was on monday, she has not been credited back.

i told her i didn't like the item..the smell does not agree with me in this heat, i haven't recieved my refund either. she instead sent another jar of the juicy leave in. it does not work for my hair. she offered to refund me. my account hasn't been credited either..

unless it is amazon.com..i don't think will be ordering.

ETA: will be going back to SheScentIt and Qhemet and my items from Claudie's line..my sis is placing our orders now..i guess this ends the experimenting.

Last edited:

Imoan

Coffee, is there anyway she mailed it out on Monday, but to make sure you got it mailed it out again today.. idk.. trying to see some kinda right in vendors/people. After the wonderful letter she posted I thought things where better and I kinda wanted to place an order...

Coffee

Coffee, is there anyway she mailed it out on Monday, but to make sure you got it mailed it out again today.. idk.. trying to see some kinda right in vendors/people. After the wonderful letter she posted I thought things where better and I kinda wanted to place an order...

If it was mailed on Monday, I should have it by now; she also could have sent me a tracking number on Monday IF it was mailed. I honestly think she was pulling my leg and didn't get it mailed out until today :sad:.