Static ends??

LoveBeautyKisses

Hello happy Saturday Ladies. :grin:

So today I went to the salon and get my touch up, a dc, a trim and a press.

I like the way it looks. Nice and silky.

However when I comb it I feel that as it gets to my ends they make a static noise. Not tangled but stuck together a little. I've gotten this a few times before.

Kinda hard to explain.

Is this dryness?,What makes this happen.?

Is there anyone else who gets this?

If so what do you do to the ends.?

CurlsBazillion

When I was relaxed I would experience this all the time when brushing or combing my hair because I use to never leave any product in my hair. It could be that your hair isn't weighed down by product.

LoveBeautyKisses

CurlsBazillion said:
When I was relaxed I would experience this all the time when brushing or combing my hair because I use to never leave any product in my hair. It could be that your hair isn't weighed down by product.

Oh ok thank u.

Is that a bad thing. Do I put anything on my ends?
Will this break my hair off??

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
LoveBeautyKisses, no proof to back me up but perhaps it could be not enough product on the ends so the comb is causing static electricity, too much product on the ends causing the ends to clump together, or maybe you need a deeper trim to rid any unhealthy ends.

OhTall1

When I got those, I called them "velcro ends." After weeks of trying to baby and fix my ends, I just ended up dusting or trimming the ends to get rid of the damage.

LoveBeautyKisses

I just put a little drop of Hot 6 oil on my hands and rubbed it in. Usually when I do moisturise my ends it goes away.

I never thought that was bad ends because I had it trimmed.

Thanks y'all.

CurlsBazillion

I really don't think a trim is needed. Your hair just wasn't weighed down with product. I remember in school that ball with the blue lights in it and when you touch it your hair will stand up. I remember most of the white girls hair standing up and not many others. I really think your good LoveBeautyKisses If your hair is thriving with less product then roll with that.

LoveBeautyKisses

CurlsBazillion said:
I really don't think a trim is needed. Your hair just wasn't weighed down with product. I remember in school that ball with the blue lights in it and when you touch it your hair will stand up. I remember most of the white girls hair standing up and not many others. I really think your good LoveBeautyKisses If your hair is thriving with less product then roll with that.

Oh ok I just put a lil oul in it to be on the safe side because I didn't know of the static would cause my hair to pop.