Starting over after Shaving your head COMPLETELY???

Almaz

Wow you are absolutely stunning with or without hair. You got the PERFECT head for a bald cut. You look great good luck on your journey

Oasis

grabbing life by the pussy
Wow, you look amazing! Just beautiful.

I never was completely bald but I cut down to very low fade.

Junebug D

You look good! :yep: I went nearly bald once-- I have pics of that and the progress in my Fotki. I did go down to a baldie a year or so after that, but I did not take pictures of it at the time, d'oh. :( I am currently growing that out now. :yawn:

Ivy Santolina

Welcome aboard! Unfortunately, I'm unable to answer your question. The shortest I've been is TWA 'cause I don't have the face nor head to be bald but MY GAWD - YOU R BEAUTFUL!

So I'm cheering you on from the sidelines and hope to hear more from you soon.

naijamerican

You look great! I just chopped all my hair off (I'm not bald, though) for much of the same reasons (wanting a fresh start). My head shape is a lot like yours and I think I look best with very short hair! :yep:

The only suggestion I have for you is to use glycerin and aloe gel for your head, particularly as it's feeling irritated. What do you use in the morning to clean your head? Just soap? Maybe you can try using conditioner to wash it, so as to keep the skin of the scalp feeling moisturized. My advice is limited, unfortunately, because I still have hair, it's just that it's about a quarter of an inch. But I hope this helps! :yep:

Babylilac

Girl you look gorgeous.:yep::yep:I bcied a month ago to a twa ,i was not confident enough to do a baldie.I left out a lot of relaxed hair and my hair kept on breaking so this weekend I cut ot off again this time nearly baldie but not as baldie as you.

Right now I am just conditioner washing everyday .Welcome and happy hair growing

BotanyGrl

Oh my Gosh! I can't believe you are on LHCF!!!! I have been following your videos on YouTube... You are such an inspiration for people to always follow their dreams :yep:

addaboutmyhair

I'm not bald but one suggestion - sunscreen! I know bald men can get sunburns and if your skin is already sensitive...
You look amazing by the way.

Liege4421

I have never been bald but you look FIERCE!!! Not many can pull it off. You have a nice shape head. I just BC'd in March but after a year's transition.
Ladies chime in.
Oh P.S. WELCOME!!! :)

ITA...you look beautiful, like a supermodel

oooop2

You are stunnning...I wore my hair practically bald for 8 straight yrs and loved it. Moving to another country is the only thing that prompted me to grow my hair out. I just kept my scalp properly cleansed and moisturized daily and never had any issues...

GL on your hair journey!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
sonycmyst, you look awesome with a bald head as well as with your dreads. Can you come to KY and do my eyebrows for me? :D

Anyway, I didn't start with a completely bald head, but 4 years ago, I shaved all my hair down to less than 1/2 an inch. Now my natural hair is armpit length.

Have fun growing out your hair! :) :up:

tkj25

your bald head looks amazing. :grin::grin::grin: i started from a bald head in march 06 -- shaving off 16-18 in of texturized, colored hair in the process. my journey's tracked in my fotki. i loved it for about 2 weeks, then i really missed my hair. that's probably why i didn't take any pics of it shaved:spinning:, but i took pics of my shaved head when i bc'd the first time in '98. enjoy your journey, & welcome to the board.

Crissi

Hey!

You look beautiful with or without hair! Your stunning!

But yea i am one of those who shaved their head and started again. I initially shaved it back in march 06, then it got addictive lol, so i wore it that way for a year-ish, then in May 07 i started to grow it back. March 08 i got stressed out and shaved it off AGAIN.

Now its been just over a year (March 26th 08 - till now)

Starting fresh with this growth journey was the BEST decision I ever made my hair is healthy and even!

TemiLnd

Hey!

You look beautiful with or without hair! Your stunning!

But yea i am one of those who shaved their head and started again. I initially shaved it back in march 06, then it got addictive lol, so i wore it that way for a year-ish, then in May 07 i started to grow it back. March 08 i got stressed out and shaved it off AGAIN.

Now its been just over a year (March 26th 08 - till now)

Starting fresh with this growth journey was the BEST decision I ever made my hair is healthy and even!

Was just about to post Crissi fotki for you.... i see she found the thread..

SweetSpirit86

Looks like I'm turning into a serial threadnecro >.> but I was looking for a BC that was a bald-head or a fade like mine and this is what I found! It seems everyone that BCs has like an inch or two already :( I feel like there's no inspiration to look at lol. Also...I just noticed...the person who started this topic is PumaShock. Nice covers :) You look really nice with your head like that. Any update pics?