Standing in the need of Prayer

Zeal

I have a family situation going on. I can't really get into any detials but it is bad. :nono:

:cry2::cry2:

It's like a nightmare. The most details that I can give you is family member A is blocking access too anyone trying to get in touch with family member B.

Within a week's time family member A has made arrangements to move family member B on the other side of the country (when she goes back) Family member B has no church home or friends there. Family member B will be put into Sr. Apartments.

Family member A is very bossy and has a great influence on Family member B. My heart is breaking. I feel like with family member B moving this will be my last time seeing her alive.

I am going to try to call now. Hopefully I will get through.

I will pray for you, your family, and your situation..

I am also a fool. We can go GET family member B and bring her to your house. You can ignore phone calls, you can't ignore me on your doorstep... Do I need to load up the car?

I am in a similiar situation with one of my family members right now.:nono: My family suspects that member A has gone as far as opening accts. and other illegal things in family member B's name.:hot: It is causing huge rifts between family members. I will pray for you. I feel your pain. Family- nuthin' like it.:rolleyes:

Gal 6:7
7Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Lord help us all...

I will pray for you, your family, and your situation..

I am also a fool. We can go GET family member B and bring her to your house. You can ignore phone calls, you can't ignore me on your doorstep... Do I need to load up the car?

LOL! Calm down Peter

I don't want to upset Family Member B. It's so much drama. There is another family member actually living there who can't even talk to Fam member A.

It need to take my Kava Kava. She is blocking like Brian Dawkins.

610x.jpg

This distresses me. People are so deceived, thinking they can isolate and control senior family members for their own gain (usually financial). And they often forget that these seniors are adults and should be treated with dignity and respect.

I will pray for you and your loved ones. And please seek His guidance in helping your loved one. Seniors need familiar surroundings and family. I hope they don't go through with the move.

Thank you guys! The house is already on the market. :nono:

But God can work it out! A church member called My Mom because she called over there and A would not let her speak to B.

It's a whole lot of drama. A lot that I don't even want to go into. Hurtful things being said, uncalled for things.

All I can say is the devil is busy.

I am just wondering if this was well thought out. They are supposed to be leaving on April 1.

My Mom was planning on having Easter Dinner. Of course April 1 is before Easter.

Again all of this happened within a matter of a week.

Drama is still going on... No one can get in the house or get a phone call through. My sister plans on going over and bum rushing the door. Lord help us all.

I have not idea what is going on. I don't even know what to pray at this point. A church member was called by Family member B today. Family B is brain washed now. She is actig like a totally different person. Miss E from church said that she was very curt about her move. Family Member B told Miss E the only reason she called is because she needed the number to her plumber because the house is for sale and she had a leak.
If Family member B that is being moved would nothave called Miss E if she did not need the number.

Miss E told her that we wanted to do something for her before she left, and Family member B said with an attitude, "I don't want you to do anything for me !" :(

Miss E said that it did not even sound like something that she would say.

She never talks like that! She is brain washed.

Last edited:
We all went to church yesterday and everything is pretty much set in stone. We all are at peace now. Fam A and B were in church. Fam B stood up and testified that she is happy to be back in church after her surgery 2 weeks ago. However she did not announce that she was leaving. She DID tell her Sunday School class.

So this Sunday was our last Sunday, here fellowshipping together.
It was sad. We all went to breakfast after church.

Hopefully she will make new friends.

This could have been resolved so differently there is other drama going on. But I guess it is the best.

Thanks for all your prayers and just pray that Family Member B will be ok. Because she really is not herself. She has not bounced back the way hat she usuallly does. :nono:

I hope/pray all is well with your family, Zeal... Try not to stress yourself out over things you cannot control. Worry is a blessing blocker. God is faithful.. to see you through! :yep:

I hope/pray all is well with your family, Zeal... Try not to stress yourself out over things you cannot control. Worry is a blessing blocker. God is faithful.. to see you through! :yep:

Thank you. My stomach gets upset whenever I think about it. I am going to see her tomorrow. She is leaving on Thursday.

OK... So there is still a little Drama. I went to visit on March 30. They left on APR 1. Fam B (really did not want to move) She has always feared Brush fires and Earthquakes because of the location. When I went to visit on the 1. Fam A was trippin hard over her business card because she thought that I was going to copy her idea. We arenot even in the same field. I was look at her like what is wrong with you.

Fam A made Fam B leave all her church hats, When she knows that Fam A wears a hat to church EVERY Sunday, "We are laid back at our church" :(

Fam A never called to let anyone know that they have arrived safely. Fam B never called on Easter which she always does. keep praying.

OK so now they are gone and what happens a 6.9 earthquake hits the locatin where she is.

Back