Please Please pray

Zeal

I don't know if you guys remember this thread http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=10518160#post10518160

Well the family member that was moved from the East coast to the West Coast is in the hospital in ICU and the doctors do not know if she will get better. Instead of family member A calling, she sends a text message.

Help me Jesus becuase I almost cursed. Just like when there was an earth quake a few days after they arrived, she sent a text instead of calling.

I am not even going to try to figure it out except she is selfish. Family member B has not really called anyone since she has moved. I

It's like she is a hostage or something.

I feel sick.

Also I have an Aunt that is not doing well in the hospital. Please pray for God's healing hands to come down.

I am starting to feel overwhelmed. :nono::nono:

BTW the house is sold and the family member that is still there has to move by May 31.:nono::nono::nono:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
((((((( Zeal ))))))))

Hang in there and cast your cares on Him. I can imagine how you must feel, though. Maybe it's just me...using a text message to convey such time-sensitive events like a death or someone being hospitalized seems so impersonal and uncaring.

Zeal

It's not you. It's not you. All I can do is cast my cares on ther Lord. because when I think about it.... I get annoyed. Mysister is actually enraged. Please pray for her.

Zeal

The Drama continues. Most of the things are moved out of the house. Familly member B that was moved to the other side of the country does not talk on the phone when Family member A is around.

Family member B called a locksmith and told him to change the locks. The Family member that was living in the house has to get out of the house because the locks have been changed. She did not even know the locks were changed until she left and tried to get back in the house today. So now they have to stay in thier house that is relly not done. I wish I could just tell it all but I can't. There is so much more to this story. Please Pray.

Family member A is still in control and she is on the other side of the country.

But the family member that has to move does not know the Lord and is taking her anger out on the kids. :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Pray.

This is going on right now as I type.