Spinoff: Why do you hide your face?

MissMeWithThatIsh

You're very pretty!
I am just a very private person thats why i dont show my face. I have thought about it though but always talk myself out of it.
My sis is the exact opposite though.

Thanks! My little sister is on here too, and she's private.

I want to see all yall faces. Don't hide em!!!:spinning:

Agreed

Just keeping it real, if I really knew and cared for you IRL, I would recognize you from the front, side, or possibly the back. Sometimes people act like you can take a ssn or some classified information from a pic. :lol: I really don't think that most people care that much! I think there's a small amount of trolls..........:look:

Lol, you know? But if they're concerned I cannot be mad at it. It's definitely understandable.

I have my face out there sometimes, but for my frizzed up hairball messy lookin' snoopdogg ponytails deepconditioner dripping backfat showin pics... I'll crop my face out :yep:

ROFLMAO!!! I know what you mean! Behind the scenes beauty can be so ugly!

ROFL... he had a MySpace, a Crushspot, a facebook... and he was crude!

OrangeMoon

Wow at Number 1. Was he prosecuted? Is he serving time somewhere safely? I hate and do not respond to anonymous posters and lurkers who are on other sites and are asking too many questions. And despite my Yahoo being displayed, it's set so that unless I add you, I cannot receive your messages. :nono:

Tell me about it blahhhh he wasn't prosecuted because he didn't do anything to me physically *sigh* and since he sent the messages over the internet I couldn't prove that he actually did it...the good thing is he was eventually kicked out of the university for doing the same thing to other girls.

MissMeWithThatIsh

Tell me about it blahhhh he wasn't prosecuted because he didn't do anything to me physically *sigh* and since he sent the messages over the internet I couldn't prove that he actually did it...the good thing is he was eventually kicked out of the university for doing the same thing to other girls.

Wow.
That's crazy :ohwell:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Well, I have no problem people seeing my face - when I was more introverted and self conscious, I didn't want people to see my pics cause I thought I didn't look all that good. But since I grew out of that phase, I've been going pic crazy!

But I can understand entirely why others choose to keep their faces hidden. This is a hair board, so that is our primary focus. There are also a whole buch of crazies online as well, but where I'm from, it's hard to pinpoint who I actually am since I blend in so well amongst people. I don't try to stand out much from the crowd, so you probably wouldn't know who I was if I was walking down the street anyway! LOL

SparklingFlame

I find it hard to believe that anybody would be interested in stalking little ole me. I mean I'm not that important or famous. I have gone to all the engines and taken down any personal info. I even went to Google and removed my address from the maps section (ya'll better do that or the crazies can be directed to your front door!) If you want to come down here and get me you will wind up at the post office! Even if you look up my website you will be directed to my po box or an old address. I guess I am just not all that worried.

PinkSkates

I don't hide my face. I don't believe in living in fear in real life or in the cyber world. If someone wants to steal my face and body; more power to them.