MINI HIDE YOUR HAIR CHALLENGE, ANYONE?

gabulldawg

Being a newbie, I don't think that I can last in the HYH Til Christmas '07 Challenge since that's such a loooooong time! SO I decided that maybe I Could start out small and work my way up! Maybe do a HYH for 30 days challenge and see how that goes. Then I started wondering if anyone else (newbies or otherwise) would be interested!

I don't know if my HYH rules are the same as the other challenges, but here is what I'm thinking of in terms of "hiding" your hair:

- updos definitely - buns, phony ponies, french rolls, etc.
- sets - pincurls, flexirods, bantus, twist-outs, braid-outs, etc. - these styles generally "mask" the real length of your hair
- braids definitely
- weaves, wigs, falls, instant weaves, etc.
- absolutely NO straightening
- why not throw in no heat, too??

Anyone interested? Also, if you are, do you think the rules sound fair? And I guess the challenge would start today (or tonight) and end on August 25th? Then we could all reveal our hair! :D

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS:

gabulldawg
OrangeMoon

Last edited:

gabulldawg

No one's interested? :perplexed I guess it will just be me... :ohwell: THERE'S STILL TIME!!!

Last edited:

gabulldawg

Well, for whatever reason, it looks like my challenge didn't go over so well... :ohwell: Maybe it's because I'm still a newbie and people don't think I should start challenges. Or people didn't think it was on their level of challenges or something. Oh well. I'll try not to be discouraged about this one. Please believe I won't try to start anymore challenges anytime soon. I'll just keep my personal challenges to myself. Anyway, Orangemoon I am still going to do the challenge for myself. I hope you're still interested in doing it with me.:grin: The rules in the original post still stand.

Daisimae

Please don't be discouraged. People may not join because 30-days really isn't enough time to see noticeable results. It is a good idea to challenge yourself for a short time though. You will get used to hiding your hair. After that, you can join a longer HYH challenge. Then, you will see dramatic results when you reveal.

gabulldawg

Thank you Daisimae for your encouragement. I appreciate it. I was tryin to figure out if this threat was invisible or something... :ohwell:

Hey Lady. I think part of the problem may be that the folks who are interested in hiding their hair might already be involved in the HYH til Christmas Challenge (like me for instance:look:). Don't take it as a personal dis. We still love you!!!!!:yep:

**WonderWoman**

Hey fellow Newbie!!!! I would sign-up if your challenge were for a longer time. I've been doing a personal HYH challenge for almost a month now and I think i'll keep going till Sept/Oct.

But on a good note, your challenge ends on my BIRTHDAY :grin:....now dont u forget that :wink2:

Much love...