Spinny: The Relaxer "Reveal" Thread!!!!

My hair feels dry and hard. I've decided I won't relax today like I intended to. I'll cowash and do a moisturizing DC and relax on Sunday/Monday morning.

There's no good reveal after i just relax my hair...I usually hate it until after the first wash. :(

I know, right! My reveal is so underwhelming to me, but I always try to post pics right after relaxing. Hey, we are real women with real hair. It is what it is. :drunk:

It's not going to really look good to me until after I cowash, airdry and trim tonight.

Relaxed on Friday at almost 18 weeks.

Before and after pics (Hopefully they post):

Ok, looks like they didn't post. I'll try a different route later........ <sigh>

I relaxed two days ago after a 5 month stretch. It was the most successful stretch I've ever done and it only took me 6 years into my hair journey to do it (smh, lol). I took off around 3 inches to get rid of some frail looking ends, overall I'm loving the benefits that I'm reaching with stretching. I will post pics as soon as I'm able. My current length is slightly above APL.

If anyone can provide us with instructions on how you get your pics to post, please post them.

I still couldn't get the pics from my last relaxer to post! :(

I use an app on my phone called image size to make my pictures smaller. Then even though when I try to post the picture and it seems like it's not working, I click the post reply button and it works.

That's sounds confusing as I read it. I haven't posted a picture in awhile so it's not perfectly fresh in my mind. Let me try to post a and see if I can explain more clearly.

I resize my image using an app called image size (it was free)

I use the upload a file button

I chose a file from the camera roll on my phone

Even though it never says the picture is ready to post,I click the close button

Then I click the post reply button.

If you want the picture to appear in the post vs a thumbnail-edit your post
Chose other options and then by your image you have 3 choices(thumbnail, full image and delete)
Full image will put the picture in the post so you can see it without clicking a separate link.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 88
I use an app on my phone called image size to make my pictures smaller. Then even though when I try to post the picture and it seems like it's not working, I click the post reply button and it works.

That's sounds confusing as I read it. I haven't posted a picture in awhile so it's not perfectly fresh in my mind. Let me try to post a and see if I can explain more clearly.
Same

Here's a pic from my relaxer day 2 days ago. I'm past BSL,but not full MBL.

I'm not even going to complain about my ends. :giggle: This pic is pre -trim. I clipped the very ends and got rid of that one stand that's anyways an inch longer than the rest.

20151112_1032131-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I relaxed Saturday, rollerset, and flatironed. I have no idea how long this stretch was. I also put in a temporary color but it's not showing in the pics. It shows really pretty in the light though. I'm a shorty and only a week post partum do my waist is not defined at all but the next line down is waist length!

Attachments

• 20151115_231634.jpg
    20151115_231634.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 20151115_231643.jpg
    20151115_231643.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 146
Back