Spinny: The Relaxer "Reveal" Thread!!!!

Sanity

Cosmetologist
Thank you for responding! Yes, I compared your final reveal photo with your avatar photo and saw the tremendous growth and retention you attained!
You're welcome! My goal length for 2017 is your avatar length! By the way! Beautiful hair! :angel:

I went back to the relaxer in Dec 2015. I retain length better. At times, I do miss my puff, But my hair is more manageable relaxed. :D

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
You're welcome! My goal length for 2017 is your avatar length! By the way! Beautiful hair! :angel:

I went back to the relaxer in Dec 2015. I retain length better. At times, I do miss my puff, But my hair is more manageable relaxed. :D

If your progress continues in 2017 like 2016, you will surpass my hair length in my avatar in 2017! Keep posting because it is such a pleasure to see hair progress docucumented with photos. Very inspiring!

Sanity

Cosmetologist
If your progress continues in 2017 like 2016, you will surpass my hair length in my avatar in 2017! Keep posting because it is such a pleasure to see hair progress docucumented with photos. Very inspiring!
I will definitely continue! My next update is planned for April 2017. Somebody page me if I forget to update! :look:

Loving

^^ Funny how this board has changed. Back in the day everybody was rocking their length check shirt in their photos.