Spinny: The Relaxer "Reveal" Thread!!!!

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I'm looking for a new relaxer. I have thick hair and the sleek/laid look is always my goal after a fresh relaxer. Any suggestions?

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Thank you! :drunk:

@sunnieb I know that I'm overdue! Here's my reveal for 2016

Relaxed. K.I.S.S method plus Hsn vitamins.

@Sanity
Fabulous, consistent progress! Would it be possible for you to break down your regimen in detail, please? You have some incredible retention and growth!

Bravo! That's a year of hair growth, beautifully done. What a nice reveal!

Sanity

Cosmetologist
@Sanity
Fabulous, consistent progress! Would it be possible for you to break down your regimen in detail, please? You have some incredible retention and growth!

Bravo! That's a year of hair growth, beautifully done. What a nice reveal!
Thank you Beautiful! I posted in the APL 2016 challenge my regimen. If you can't find it..inbox me. I'm in the middle of finishing up my shift. The growth is from July to December, I didn't count when I started January 2016. :spinning: (extra 3 to 4")

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Thank you Beautiful! I posted in the APL 2016 challenge my regimen. If you can't find it..inbox me. I'm in the middle of finishing up my shift. The growth is from July to December, I didn't count when I started January 2016. :spinning: (extra 3 to 4")

Thank you for responding! Yes, I compared your final reveal photo with your avatar photo and saw the tremendous growth and retention you attained!