Sooo is the Lacio Lacio w/the mink oil discontinued?

new-life

I'm just wondering because I saw a couple of threads that mentioned Lacio Lacio without it, and some people said that they noticed a difference in their hair. I would like to try Lacio Lacio but I just want to know: 1. Is the product w/the mink oil really discontinued? 2. What difference did you notice in your hair if you tried the Lacio Lacio without the mink oil? 3. Is it still worth trying it without the mink oil?
Thanks

SleepyJean

I'm just wondering because I saw a couple of threads that mentioned Lacio Lacio without it, and some people said that they noticed a difference in their hair. I would like to try Lacio Lacio but I just want to know: 1. Is the product w/the mink oil really discontinued? 2. What difference did you notice in your hair if you tried the Lacio Lacio without the mink oil? 3. Is it still worth trying it without the mink oil?
Thanks

There just isn't many of them. Some people have said they have them in their beauty supply, but others cannot locate them. :ohwell:

Dommo

i'm bumping this...I want to know as well...

I have two bottles that I got from my local BSS and they don't have mink oil in the ingredient list. it's still Fantastic, though:grin: This is the only Leave-in that I don't need to apply a serum with when i rollerset and it leaves my hair so soft and silky...

I can imagine what the one with mink oil must be like:yep: