So...There's a New Maxiglide. 2 Versions/Sizes Whole New Kit.....

SoAnxious12

dang! i just got my tax return! yall know full dang on well that i got tuition to pay... so you gon go head tell me about a new FLAT IRON!!!! If i don't graduate college it is all maxius and op fault ..... j/k :yep:
But i'm certainly going to investigate further!

kblc06

wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyy!!!!! I already have a maxiglide that works perfectly fine.......but I want this new one :look::spinning:

TrustMeLove

The smaller one is 1 1/4 inch. I like how he called us out with Type 4 hair. He said it will even straighten type 4 hair. And the ladies out there who have this hair type know what I am talking about. It can straighten your hair no problem. Forget about it. HAHAHAHA! He did his research and he is selling his product.

I might have to get me one.

genesis132

off topic--but my SO bought me a regular Maxiglide for XMas and it's not for me...I'm going to take it back to Bed Bath and Beyond and exchange it for a Chi...

LaShanne

me too, my sedu just isnt doing the job for me...maybe my new growth is too coarse? I wonder if the maxiglide will work for just my NG? I know it works for the entire length of one's hair. I'll probably get it regardless :wallbash:

Lady Esquire

Well dang! I just bought a Maxiglide over the weekend. :sad: And now there's a new one?!

I bought it online and it hasn't arrived. Do you ladies think I should exchange it and get the new one?

Dposh167

OMG i'm watching the video right now.....i'm drooling..i want this now!

SOMEBODY'S GOTTA SELL THIS SOMEWHERE....i'm having a serious pj moment!

Last edited:

LayneJ

Are ya'll watching the infomercial? OK, now they just showing out.... Spiral curls with the miniglide? :eek:

Aren't they though?

Lawd...I don't need this kind of pressure. :nono:

ETA: Ok, I'm mad that the lady said she can't even imagine what type 4 hair looks like. :lachen:

Last edited:

rabs77

Damn...I have the original...but I want this one too. love the spirals:love: Do we know what frizz protectant he used on the girl who went in to the steam room?

LadyKaypnyc

I have it, its called the Maxiglid XP....basically it has larger plates (2 inches) and the cord swivels.

That's it...I haven't seen my hair straight in nearly 2 years, so I'm excited!:grin:

Jetblackhair

Well, I'm just in awe of this new Maxiglide :blush:. The price is RIGHT plus a miniglide. They would have certainly sold out in a few minutes had he demonstrated on type 4 hair...maybe that's why he didn't. :lachen:

berry87

sure you will just "investigate" lol :lachen::lachen:
dang! i just got my tax return! yall know full dang on well that i got tuition to pay... so you gon go head tell me about a new FLAT IRON!!!! If i don't graduate college it is all maxius and op fault ..... j/k :yep:
But i'm certainly going to investigate further!

SparklingFlame

I didnt watch the whole commercial.

Ya'll sitting here tyna tell me that he did some spirals with the mini-glide???

*off to dig up my mini-glide*:cowgirl: