I may need a place to stay...

Ladies, I just tracked my MG, UPS says it's scheduled to be delivered TOMORROW! HSN estimated the delivery for the 18th!!!

WHOoooOoOHOOooooOOo!!

:grin:

:band::creatures:clap::yay::weird::bdance::dance7::reddancer:

I'm celebrating in silence because hubs is sitting at the desk...right. in. front. of. me...​

LOL! I made the mistake of putting some of my stuff in our hallway closet, wrong move. DH went crazy when he saw stuff out like that, I learned since then to creatively store my stash.

Ceebee, you should know better than to put it in the hallway closet. ALWAYS put it in your personal space. Two days ago, my LavaTech pressing comb came via UPS. I opened the box, stared at it lovingly:grin:, and put it in MY closet. Then I removed my name and address from the box, put it in a garbage bag, and put the garbage bag down the stairs.

Time was on my side because DH came home approximately 10 minutes later.

LOL too funny. You can't stay with me. My SO gonna tell me the other day that I need to start throwing away some of my hair products because I have too many, I nearly passed out. hahaha You not about to have me and my 1year old on the street with ya'll.

IS HE MAD???

Get creative with your storage techniques.

How many handbags do you have? Some products can go in those.

How many big coats and jackets do you have? Some products can go in those.

How many pairs of shoes do you have? Smaller-sized (like sample size) products can go in those.

Do you have your own drawer space? You can definitely put products there.

Then, you can get index cards that list where each product is. For example:

1. Oils=underwear drawer

2. Shampoos=green handbag

3. Conditioners=brown handbag

4. Flatirons=red handbag

5. Moisturizers=sock drawer

GET CREATIVE, GIRL!!!!

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO MOVE TO NEW YORK we may as well be roomates i have a three y.o and a 14 y.o they should get along fine we are in the same boat/ship (titanic):lachen::lachen:

I just got a sew in two weeks ago and this hair is:barf:
BUT MY VIRGIN REMY WILL ARRIVE NEXT WEEK FOR A NEW INSTALL:yahoo:
SHHHhhhhhh i will pick up the package so there will be no evidence :sekret:

so funny i go through the same thing but when i no i want to splurge i cook his favorite meal and stash my stuff in the closet until i can blend it in with my other things, really i have so much stuff my hubby cant tell the difference

How many pairs of shoes do you have? Smaller-sized (like sample size) products can go in those.

1. Oils=underwear drawer

4. Flatirons=red handbag

GET CREATIVE, GIRL!!!!

OMG :lachen::lachen::lachen:YOU SHOULD START YOUR OWN DETECTIVE AGENCY

NOW I CAN HIDE SOME SHOES FOR REAL:nono:

1. Oils=underwear drawer

4. Flatirons=red handbag

GET CREATIVE, GIRL!!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

It's sad because I've actually done the handbag and coat thing. lol. I never knew anyone else would think of that! Thanks for reminding me!

I have a couple of extra rooms for you and your DD (and l probably don't even live that far from you!!!), but there is only one condition....................................................You HAVE to share the products and hopefully you can do a good salon quality rollerset or flat iron job for me!:grin:

BB

:lachen: You need to go to PJ Bootcamp and re-learn how to get all packages and bills before DH/SO finds out! Tackle that UPS guy next time!

:lachen: You need to go to PJ Bootcamp and re-learn how to get all packages and bills before DH/SO finds out! Tackle that UPS guy next time!

You seriously need to tackle those UPS guys. They are always ready to leave two seconds after the ring the bell, and I live on the top levels. The postal carrier was leaving yesterday when I got downstairs. He had gotten in his truck, and I saw him throw the box back in the truck. I walked to the truck (with my bonnet on my head) and knocked on the window. He looked up, asked me for my name, and retrieved my package.

I think we need a PJ shelter because some of ya'll are out of control :look: My Dh isn't on to me yet but I'm running out of space..:lachen: I got the side eye the other day when I told him I had to go to the bss to get a bottle of Feels like silk for dd and I came out with a bag full of stuff:look: OP you have to stuff all your products under your bathroom cabinet, don't worry about organization..lol (Thats what I do)

Last edited:
do you share a bank account or something? it's your hair and your stuff! i don't understand the sneaking. lmao. good luck to you. :D

Dear LHCF sisters,

I've been a member here since 2008-ish. I don't post much, because you all know EVERYTHING...who needs my 2 cents???

Because I've had so much faith in you all over the years, I've ordered every flatiron, serum, conditioner, oil, treatment...well you all know the list goes on...

I received my purchase of 7 Chagrin Valley sample shampoo bars in the mail yesterday. I hit up Walmart for some Garnier Sleek & Shine Condish (love it) a few days ago, along with some Argan Oil from Sally's (not so much love yet)...UPS just confirmed that my Maxiglide is on the way (btw did anyone see my post about the H2Pro flat iron that I purchased um...2 months ago that I loved more than the Sedu that I purchased Spring '09?). And for some reason, last night, while my husband was rambling about something, I ordered some Carusso steam rollers (Iphone's are bad for PJ's). I'm sitting here scratching my head because I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to live when he puts me and my hair products out.

Oh, and I spent $185 on a sew-in last Tuesday. So yea, now which one of you is taking me and my one-year old dd in, because as soon as he finds out :angry2::oops::wasntme:I'm blaming all of you.

In other news,
I shampooed my leave-out and sew-in with an Anita Grant shampoo bar, mixed some Desert Essence Organics Coconut Conditioner (whole foods) & Garnier Sleek & Shine for in overnight DC. I rinsed the next morning and did a final acv rinse. My hair was SUPER DUPER soft and moisturized.
Both of the conditioners are new additions and I don't think I've ever properly used acv before, so what did it--what made my hair so soft?

Later gators,
HK

UPDATE! UPDATE!

The good news is: I got my MaxiGlide yesterday
The bad news is: I wasn't the one to open the box.
Ok here's how it went down:

Dum~Dum, Mr. UPS was late. I knew hubs was on his way because he called, so I'm already pacing trying to think of a plan of action. As soon as he got home, I'm thinking, "this package has to be here before 7p." It was already after 6. So I said "Self, we're going with our instinct on this one." As soon as my husband walked in the door I grabbed my coat and said: "I'm going to the mailbox." We live in a condo, so our boxes are at the end of our street, which is also the entrance to our complex at the top of a hill...so I thought, I'd catch the UPS guy...brilliant, right?

Well...I got about half-way up the hill and lo and behold, what's this? The big-brown-truck! I'm thinking I'm soooo smart now. (There's no where to turn around at the end of our street so UPS usually comes in and backs down the street.) So, as Mr. UPS is backing down the street, I decide to get his attention and try and catch him before he passes me so I grab my package before he gets to my door. (I also decide that I need to cross the street so that I would now be out of view if hubs looks out of the window.) Some of you may not know but we got about an inch of snow in Atlanta last Friday that darn near paralyzed the entire city. There's still ice on the hill by my house...so now...the truck is backing up right in front of me...and I'm sliiiiiding backwards down this hill.

After I finally make it to the truck:

Me: Hey do you have a package for me?
UPS: Yea, I do. {smiles}
Me: Oh well, I can take it, I'm on my way to get my mail.
UPS: Ok, go ahead it'll be at your door when you get back.
Me: :-( [almost runs the rest of the way up the hill to the mailbox]

Back at home:
[He's just pulling up because he had to go to one of my neighbor's first]

UPS: [says to me] Aww, I'm sorry...I rung the bell, it's habit.

Meanwhile, I'm staring at the label on the box pretending to be perplexed as to where it came from.

Hubs: [opens door, waves] grabs box.

Me: [thinking] aww, shizzle.

I had to go around back because my husband who has been "so sick" has yet to pull our garbage can around back since Friday, so I took it upon myself; thinking I wouldn't look hasty trying to get to the box...you know...

In the house

HUBS: (with box already open) What's this?

Me: I don't know, probably something from Nana for the baby, I could't really see the address on the label.

HUBS: Naw, this is some hair stuff.

Me: {attitude now} well, if it's some hair stuff, then it's hair stuff.

{{{{{{silence}}}}}}

Me: It's the flat iron I told you about the other day. It was only $30 something dollars (knowing I selected the small payment plan from HSN just in case he checks the statements...)

HUBS: hmph.

Then I started kissing up. "Can I get you anything?" "How do you feel?" "How do you feel now, sweety?" "You should lay down." I'm so tired...I stayed up all night trying to make sure he didn't check that bank statement. Shoot, I can't even enjoy my steam rollers that came today. Gotta go...I have a box to hide...

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: OMG OMG LMAO THIS IS THE FUNNIEST STORY EVER!!!!!! Man you sound like ME!! Justifying alllllll my purchases and being BROKE as ever as a result. Thanks LHCF. The part about u sliding down the hill was sooooo funny. :lachen::lachen::lachen:U were on a mission. The UPS guy prob wondered if u were smuggling drugs or something that way u were stalking him!!

Hee-Hee...what a funny story!

Ann

Dear LHCF sisters,

I've been a member here since 2008-ish. I don't post much, because you all know EVERYTHING...who needs my 2 cents???

Because I've had so much faith in you all over the years, I've ordered every flatiron, serum, conditioner, oil, treatment...well you all know the list goes on...

I received my purchase of 7 Chagrin Valley sample shampoo bars in the mail yesterday. I hit up Walmart for some Garnier Sleek & Shine Condish (love it) a few days ago, along with some Argan Oil from Sally's (not so much love yet)...UPS just confirmed that my Maxiglide is on the way (btw did anyone see my post about the H2Pro flat iron that I purchased um...2 months ago that I loved more than the Sedu that I purchased Spring '09?). And for some reason, last night, while my husband was rambling about something, I ordered some Carusso steam rollers (Iphone's are bad for PJ's). I'm sitting here scratching my head because I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to live when he puts me and my hair products out.

Oh, and I spent $185 on a sew-in last Tuesday. So yea, now which one of you is taking me and my one-year old dd in, because as soon as he finds out :angry2::oops::wasntme:I'm blaming all of you.

In other news,
I shampooed my leave-out and sew-in with an Anita Grant shampoo bar, mixed some Desert Essence Organics Coconut Conditioner (whole foods) & Garnier Sleek & Shine for in overnight DC. I rinsed the next morning and did a final acv rinse. My hair was SUPER DUPER soft and moisturized.
Both of the conditioners are new additions and I don't think I've ever properly used acv before, so what did it--what made my hair so soft?

Later gators,
HK

UPDATE! UPDATE!

The good news is: I got my MaxiGlide yesterday
The bad news is: I wasn't the one to open the box.
Ok here's how it went down:

Dum~Dum, Mr. UPS was late. I knew hubs was on his way because he called, so I'm already pacing trying to think of a plan of action. As soon as he got home, I'm thinking, "this package has to be here before 7p." It was already after 6. So I said "Self, we're going with our instinct on this one." As soon as my husband walked in the door I grabbed my coat and said: "I'm going to the mailbox." We live in a condo, so our boxes are at the end of our street, which is also the entrance to our complex at the top of a hill...so I thought, I'd catch the UPS guy...brilliant, right?

Well...I got about half-way up the hill and lo and behold, what's this? The big-brown-truck! I'm thinking I'm soooo smart now. (There's no where to turn around at the end of our street so UPS usually comes in and backs down the street.) So, as Mr. UPS is backing down the street, I decide to get his attention and try and catch him before he passes me so I grab my package before he gets to my door. (I also decide that I need to cross the street so that I would now be out of view if hubs looks out of the window.) Some of you may not know but we got about an inch of snow in Atlanta last Friday that darn near paralyzed the entire city. There's still ice on the hill by my house...so now...the truck is backing up right in front of me...and I'm sliiiiiding backwards down this hill.

After I finally make it to the truck:

Me: Hey do you have a package for me?
UPS: Yea, I do. {smiles}
Me: Oh well, I can take it, I'm on my way to get my mail.
UPS: Ok, go ahead it'll be at your door when you get back.
Me: :-( [almost runs the rest of the way up the hill to the mailbox]

Back at home:
[He's just pulling up because he had to go to one of my neighbor's first]

UPS: [says to me] Aww, I'm sorry...I rung the bell, it's habit.

Meanwhile, I'm staring at the label on the box pretending to be perplexed as to where it came from.

Hubs: [opens door, waves] grabs box.

Me: [thinking] aww, shizzle.

I had to go around back because my husband who has been "so sick" has yet to pull our garbage can around back since Friday, so I took it upon myself; thinking I wouldn't look hasty trying to get to the box...you know...

In the house

HUBS: (with box already open) What's this?

Me: I don't know, probably something from Nana for the baby, I could't really see the address on the label.

HUBS: Naw, this is some hair stuff.

Me: {attitude now} well, if it's some hair stuff, then it's hair stuff.

{{{{{{silence}}}}}}

Me: It's the flat iron I told you about the other day. It was only $30 something dollars (knowing I selected the small payment plan from HSN just in case he checks the statements...)

HUBS: hmph.

Then I started kissing up. "Can I get you anything?" "How do you feel?" "How do you feel now, sweety?" "You should lay down." I'm so tired...I stayed up all night trying to make sure he didn't check that bank statement. Shoot, I can't even enjoy my steam rollers that came today. Gotta go...I have a box to hide...

Back