So Many Christians Praising God... I Just Got Home from the 'Chris Tomlin' Concert...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This was such a blessing. My family and I went to the Chris Tomlin concert in Baltimore, Maryland tonight which was held at the Baltimore Arena.

It was simply amazing and the flow of the Holy Spirit was so gentle and yet so strong. We were blessed with some of the best seats in the 'House'... :yay: We were 'close' and no heads in front of us were in the way. :lol:

Wow... :wow: I'm just floating in the presence of the Lord right now; there was an awesome word shared as well as the music. One of the blessings is that I found out that one of my most favorite Christian singers 'Kristy Nockels' is Chris Tomlin's wife and she was there singing right beside him. They are a beautiful couple :hug2: and her voice is simply angelic. :yep:

This event was not a part of my agenda for tonight. I had no plans for travelling. :driver:

This afternoon, I got a call from my cousin who had been blessed with the tickets and off we went along with her mom. God had this planned for us all along; a very special gift as well as a surprise. We had the perfect parking spot in a parking garage directly across from the Arena and it was only $10 compared to the others which were $20. :eek2:

We got there in record time; leaving the concert we had an even smoother transition. God just planned the entire evening to a wonderful blessing without any stress or frustrations.

Thank you sweet angels... I just wanted to share and thank God for blessing each of you. Because God has a special surprise for each and everyone of you. :yep: Yes He does, so expect it, for surely it is coming very soon. :love3:

Last edited:

chinadoll

Re: So Many Christians Praising God... I Just Got Home from the 'Chris Tomlin' Concer

Thank you for your testimony and encouragement, I needed it today. keep it coming = )

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: So Many Christians Praising God... I Just Got Home from the 'Chris Tomlin' Concer

Thank you for your testimony and encouragement, I needed it today. keep it coming = )

God has so much in store for you. So please stay encouraged.

Tonight, I saw so many Christians in one accord, praising God and it was a beautiful experience. It's not the first event that I've attended which was Christian oriented. Tonight was simply very special, because God did all of the planning, not me; and the entire evening went so smoothly from start to finish. No hassles, no frustrations, no regrets for being away from home for the evening, especially with work tomorrow. I feel so lifted and refreshed and just full of so much joy.

I feel so loved and pampered by God's love. He gave me a gift that I never expected, yet He placed me in the presence of people that I only dreamed of seeing in person in concert. I am a fan of these Christian musicians and God placed me there up close to see it all and the tickets were given to my family as a gift. Truly unexpected, yet so appreciated. :yep:

So please expect wonderful dreams coming true for you and wonderful surprises full of joy. It's there with your name imprinted on it...actually engraved with your full name plus monogrammed with the finest of lettering and craftsmanship. Nothing second-hand is about your surprise gifts from God. It's yours and yours alone.

Love and blessings to you... :love2:

NinasLongAmbition

I LOVE Christy Nockels , i didnt know they were married I love her version of ' none but Jesus'....thanks for posting you got my mind back on Christ right before I sleep.
Here's the link for the song, I pray someone is blessed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnkJ9y8tlfU

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"

What a sweet testimony...I'm glad you had a good time in the Lord. He sure did Wink at you. :Rose:
I bet the Wind that blew through the arena gently stroked your face. :yep:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

I LOVE Christy Nockels , i didnt know they were married I love her version of ' none but Jesus'....thanks for posting you got my mind back on Christ right before I sleep.
Here's the link for the song, I pray someone is blessed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnkJ9y8tlfU

This song is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us. :yep:

As for Christy being Mrs. Tomlin .... the two of them are truly one as a couple. They both 'compliment' one another as 'One', as man and wife. God truly bought the two of them together. :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member

What a sweet testimony...I'm glad you had a good time in the Lord. He sure did Wink at you. :Rose:
I bet the Wind that blew through the arena gently stroked your face. :yep:

Yes, Laela... He sure did. :yep: God truly 'winked' at me and I'm winking right back at Him. :lol: He's such a loving Father to us. :yep: