Skala made me do it!

Do products provide real moisture or is it just slip from cones? I'm having a hard time believing that these miracle products cost $1.

They really do provide real moisture- most of my maques have no cones at all:yep:- I have a few lines that are sold in Brazil that have cones- but for the most part real moisture, no cones.

Took the words right out of my mouth SS. I haven't used a Skala product yet with a cone. I know the Extra Lisos has it but anyway you can't get that one at BL. So no fake moisture from cones just the real deal.

Man I feel like a :knight: trying to defend Skala's honor, lol!

WELCOME OP! Glad Skala worked for you and may it continue to do so as it is for me! I love it!

So which Skala products did each of you use?
I have used the G3 condish and masque, shea butter masque and aloe masque. I like the G3 the best, but shea butter has given me the most slip EVER! Aloe was alright and I haven't tried the fruit cocktail yet.

I always knew it was the lurkers buying up all the Skala :lachen:just kidding:yep:

Welcome- your story melted my heart!! Best of luck with your transition lil sis.

Thank you! Another reason I joined was because I felt bad for stealing all the Skala in the Chicago-land area and not telling people where it is at.:lachen:
I've been to 5 big lots so far. Still looking for the Jabba one!! :perplexed

Last edited:
Welcome. So Skala made you do it(Join LCHF), don't blame it on the Skala:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Lol. Thats what I'm going to tell my mother when she finds out I spent MORE money because of my hair. :grin: She already thinks there is some type of drug additive in SKALA because I keep buying it. :perplexed

I think it's hilarious that Skala sucked you into joining. :lol: But either way, I'm glad you did. You'll like it here. And the money is more than worth it (I say that as someone that's been on here for years).

Btw, welcome to the forum!!! :)

Back