It ain't Skala, but it's goooooood!!

Coffee

Yes, I cheated on Skala today. I had some Living Proof poo & condish that I wanted to try and I'm sooooooooooo happy I did. It's not in the Skala price range, but not much is that is good as Skala. On the bottle it states: humidity blocking, weightlessly hydrating, sulfate free and for all hair types. It's not cheap, they each cost $24 for 8oz. After using it, my hair felt very moisturized, soft and pretty :lachen:.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P244510&categoryId=RPYMAL&shouldPaginate=

Last edited:
Now Sistas, yawl know I'm just tryin to help out. Mrs. SS, after that last Skala purchase, you don't have any room to talk :lachen:.

I'm not looking because
no20buy.gif

I put my PJ days behind me and I am not bout to start that crap all over...I'm stopping where I am...There is a point of having more than enough ..I am at that point...

But glad you liked it and it worked for you

Yawl are just too funny. Far be it for me to try and tempt anyone. I was just doing a product review.....just in case someone has been wondering bout this product :lachen:. I guess I'll just keep the goodies to myself :spinning:.

Yawl are just too funny. Far be it for me to try and tempt anyone. I was just doing a product review.....just in case someone has been wondering bout this product :lachen:. I guess I'll just keep the goodies to myself :spinning:.

Nooooo you better not!!!:look: You've come across some good products, I need the know where the good stuff is, doesn't mean I'll buy it, but I need to know:yep:

I have the Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream for Medium to Thick Hair and I love it. The only complaint is the price, but the results are amazing.

Back