Silk Elements Mixed Silk knock off of Mixed Chicks...

JJamiah

It stinks The deep conditioner smells like CHeap soap with a splash of Ashy Feet. I haven't tried it, I am hoping it works better than it smells :yep:

Mz.MoMo5235

i was thinking about getting it but my sallys only had the poo....

i then decided to just splurge on to CD and waiting on that

bluediamond0829

Thanks ladies for your responses. I'm not a big pj anymore anyway so just thought I would let those ladies know about it.

The only thing that I kind of liked from reading briefly about the conditioner adding moisture to your hair. But not to the point where I want to buy it.

Thanks for the heads up about it stinking......

iri9109

i like the whole line (shampoo, DC, LI)... it stinks (cheap perfume & soap), but you kinda get used to the smell...i'm on day 4 of a WnG w/ just the leave-in and i usually never stretch my WnGs that long.

LilMissRed

i bought the leave in conditioner and I personally didnt like it, BUT it works really well on both of my DD's hair

KurlyNinja

I found out that if you bought the Mixed Silk Leave-in about 3 weeks ago that its the old formula. They reformulated it. I bought the Leave-in this past weekend and LOVE IT! My hair is well moisturized and so shiny! It also seems to give a nice hold without the crunchy feeling. I think I found a staple.

NaturalBoss

I tried the deep conditioner. Yes it stinks, but it was an ok conditioner. I don't think I will buy it again, but I will use it up.