Mixed Chicks vs Mixed Silk PLUS Hair Silk vs Kenra platium silkening gloss!!!!

Shadiyah

SmilingElephant....

Ok all I said that I would do a review between the mixed chicks line and mixed silks by silk elements once I got my order plus the Kenra silkening gloss vs hair silk by mixed chicks.

The mailman came just in time today just after my co wash so I had already used the deep conditioner by mixed chicks so I don't know how the deep conditioner from mixed silk is just yet but I can tell you that they smell the same just about.

I applied the mixed silk leave in just as I do the mixed chicks and waited for it to dry. Once it dried I use the kenra silkening gloss to soften my curls and I have to tell you that the kenra has a coconut smell that is define. My hair was nice and soft and appear to have the same look as the mixed chicks. I really have to wait until I have used it for like a week to tell you how over all my hair care seems by using these new products but right now I say there is no difference.

I will how ever tell you all tomorrow how the conditioner stands up. So for those of you who are trying to save money and want your product right now mixed silks would be for you. I will continue to use my hairveda just put in a order, at night to plait my hair along with applying the jbco on my scalp daily.

SmilingElephant

So you like it so far?:)

I'm on the app so I didn't know u mentioned me until I saw ur post in the other thread that said u did a review. :grin:

But I'll try that one day with using my EcoStyler on my sides for more weight. :yep:

Shadiyah

So you like it so far?:)

I'm on the app so I didn't know u mentioned me until I saw ur post in the other thread that said u did a review. :grin:

But I'll try that one day with using my EcoStyler on my sides for more weight. :yep:

oh yes it works wonders. but yes I like it so far but like I said I don't know how it will react with my hair on a long term basis like I know mixed chicks. I will keep you posted. so far you are not missing anything on spending more money..

SmilingElephant

oh yes it works wonders. but yes I like it so far but like I said I don't know how it will react with my hair on a long term basis like I know mixed chicks. I will keep you posted. so far you are not missing anything on spending more money..

YAAAAYYYY!!!!:reddancer: cuz YOU know...I was gonna try the "real deal":lol:

knt1229

I tried the Mixed Silk and I didn't like it. The smell was too strong and it left white flakes in my hair. The Mixed Silk conditioner was ok. It left my hair soft but it didn't wow me. I wouldn't purchase either product again.

Shadiyah

I tried the Mixed Silk and I didn't like it. The smell was too strong and it left white flakes in my hair. The Mixed Silk conditioner was ok. It left my hair soft but it didn't wow me. I wouldn't purchase either product again.

I would say you have to have a certain type of texture to use it because my daughter could not use these products. it made no difference on her hair she just leave in the conditioner after she co wash and it works fine for her. but I never had white flakes from either product not even gel. but I also do not use any other product with the leave in except the gloss to soften up the crunch once it dries.

knt1229

I would say you have to have a certain type of texture to use it because my daughter could not use these products. it made no difference on her hair she just leave in the conditioner after she co wash and it works fine for her. but I never had white flakes from either product not even gel. but I also do not use any other product with the leave in except the gloss to soften up the crunch once it dries.

I didn't use any other products with the leave in either but it flaked. I liked the deep conditioner, though. It just didn't do anything that other products I use don't do.

Even though I didn't like it that doesn't mean someone else won't like it. It defined my coils but I don't like flakes. So I won't use this product again and I thought the smell was way too strong.

Since this is a review thread I thought I would add my experience for others.

Shadiyah

I didn't use any other products with the leave in either but it flaked. I liked the deep conditioner, though. It just didn't do anything that other products I use don't do.

Even though I didn't like it that doesn't mean someone else won't like it. It defined my coils but I don't like flakes. So I won't use this product again and I thought the smell was way too strong.

Since this is a review thread I thought I would add my experience for others.

oh yes you can add... I was just tryin to say that these products didn't work my daughter either.

Shadiyah

I know a lot of people here do not like mixed chicks which is why there are not a lot of replies here... but tell me other than the name why are yall hatin lol

Shadiyah

oh I forgot the fact that I can not show pictures!!! I'm sorry yall that is why I try to show you my mother and daughters hair... and anyone else I can grab in here lol everyone will tell you when you go through the door she will be in your hair lol