~*~Shoulder Length Challenge 06 ~*~

Je Ne Sais Quoi

So, I haven't seen this challenge yet so thought I would start one :cool:

I AM going to be shoulder length by 12/31/06 (wishful thinking..LOL). Any shorties (short haired ladies) with me on this challenge?? We can do a mini update in September then the final results on the last day of the year.

Wow, you hair is so pretty! Right now my longest layer is shoulder length, but my sides and shortest layers have some serious catching up to do! I hope that by Christmas I'll be where I need to be and can trim my longest layer and start new with hair that's all one length. So yea, I definitely wanna join!

IN!

The very back of my hair is shoulder length.:) The front and crown arent even close. :mad: It just seems like the back of my hair grows so much faster than the front, it is also a slightly different (less coarse) texture. If my entire head of hair was as long as the back.....I would be so much happier right now.

My goal is to have the front and crown to be shoulder length. (hopefully by then the back of my hair is creepin in on APL :ohwell: )

I want in too!

Except I have a problem sticking to a regime. So I'll definitely need help getting to Shoulder Length. I'll update with a pic soon.

Back