Short sew in

milaydy31

Hello,

I am natural and I workout alot. I never bought any weave or sew in but for this new year I really want to try a new hair style that will alow me to have a new head of hair without cuting my hair. As I workout alot I want a "easy" hair style to begin with.

I came across this short cut and I want to know if this kind of style can be achieve with a sew in or is it too short?

image-2931947784.jpg

If the answer is yes, do you have any pics of short sew in haistyle similar to this one?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

BGT

It's hard to see how the very short tracks could even cover your braided hair. Some of that hair looks like it's no more than 1 inch long. It wouldn't lay flat; it would stick out if that makes sense.

sunbubbles

I am looking for this too! I LOVE short hair, but Im in a crisis as to whether I should actually CUT my hair or not! Ive seen some really nice full lace wigs that are short. If you can afford it, Id say go for a FLW instead of a weave. Weaves can only go so short before "sticking" out as the others have put it.

SunySydeofLyfe

I was thinking of getting another mommy wig. I didn't like it the first time around let me find a picture. I say go for it!!!