Shea Moisture B1G1 at CVS

Leeda.the.Paladin

FemmeFatale

Aww, sorry girl! You were on the prowl!

For future reference, you can always see what products CVS potentially carries on their website under their "Deals" tabs. When I looked, I didn't see that Manuka Honey line, so they don't carry it yet or it at least wouldn't be a part of the deal.

Do you not have a Target nearby? They were 11.99 there. Glad you found some! I can't wait to try mine!

LovelyLouboutin

[USER=229012]FemmeFatale[/USER];20598509 said:
KCcurly

I called a CVS and a guy claimed to have found the mask and was holding it for me, when I got there it was the regular raw shea butter mask which I hate. He apologized profusely after he realized the mistake.

I was so mad and just exhausted from the scavenger hunt that I said f the sale and went to a BSS in the next town over and paid $13.99 for the hair mask. I still want the serum but I just don't have it in me anymore to hunt. I'm sick of calling, the bloody hold music, the clerks who can't read, the driving around and burning gas, I can't deal anymore!

On another note, I washed and DC and I love this line!

See if you can join CurlBox and order the September box. We got about 3 full size items from the line all for $25. A mask, hair lotion, serum, and some other stuff.

FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Aww, sorry girl! You were on the prowl! For future reference, you can always see what products CVS potentially carries on their website under their "Deals" tabs. When I looked, I didn't see that Manuka Honey line, so they don't carry it yet or it at least wouldn't be a part of the deal. Do you not have a Target nearby? They were 11.99 there. Glad you found some! I can't wait to try mine!

Oh their website said that the carried it but when I would call, they were out of stock, smh. And then they have me the bologna about their shipment day which is Thursday, Blee blah blah..still didn't have it.

Target was a muuuuuuuuch smoother ordeal, I went on their site, found which location had the Manuka Honey hair mask and picked it up. Why can CVS' site be more specific like Target?

FemmeFatale

See if you can join CurlBox and order the September box. We got about 3 full size items from the line all for $25. A mask, hair lotion, serum, and some other stuff.

I thought about that since I kept seeing the post on IG, I don't want to become a full blown product junkie though, lol.

I only need the hair serum anyway.

oneastrocurlie

FemmeFatale

Aww, sorry girl! You were on the prowl!

For future reference, you can always see what products CVS potentially carries on their website under their "Deals" tabs. When I looked, I didn't see that Manuka Honey line, so they don't carry it yet or it at least wouldn't be a part of the deal.

Do you not have a Target nearby? They were 11.99 there. Glad you found some! I can't wait to try mine!

The Manuka Honey line is a Target exclusive.

yynot

I give up on BOGO Free Shea Moisture. Just checked CVS online and nearly all the hair products are out of stock. When Rite Aid had the BOGO free last week, I went to five different stores and they either didn't carry Shea Moisture or the one product line they had was sold out.

Holla

Get a raincheck if the store runs out. That way, you can go back and buy the item when it is back in stock but at the sale price. I always request rainchecks esp if I'm not ready to buy something but it's in sale now. I'm going to CVS to get one for the BOGO so I can try it after I make space in my bathroom lol.

RUBY

I wish I had known about getting a raincheck when I was first running around CVS trying to get the JBCO products a few months back.

Anyway I have so many Shea Moisture products, I'll be good for awhile. Heck, I haven't even tried any yet, I'm a real PJ.

off topic, KCcurly your hair looks nice in your Avatar.

danniegirl

Any one have any recommendations im not into shea moisture at all i did like the shampoo so ill be looking for that But i really need a good DC

oneastrocurlie

I almost bought something. Then I realized that a) I don't need anything lol and b) CVS markups are like $3.00 more than everywhere else.

Smiley79

I went to my local CVS and they only had the JBCO version Leave in, and edge control. I would like the Conditioner and Leave in. And I'm definitely on the hunt for the purification mask. That stuff is awesome! I got a rain check though. Hopefully they'll restock soon.

Anaisin

Bought the curling gel souffle and jbco leave in and got a rain check for 4 more. They said they restock on Wednesdays