**NTM** on Sale @ CVS $4.99

sylver2

Neutrogena Triple moisture products are all on sale at CVS for $4.99.
Just picked up many many tubes.
So if your in my area, sorry its all gone.

Allandra

:lol: Girl, you're lucky I hit Giant up for the secret serum (the only product I use in this line) this past Friday. I'm good to go with 4 bottles.

lowkeyhomie

I just picked some more shampoo and the daily conditioner (never used it before). Now I'm thinking that I should've gotten some more of the hair mask because mine is looking a little low.

Eiano

Allandra said:
The regular price for the serum was $7.19 (in the CVS that I visited).

Gat dang!!! :eek:

Ok... *grabs the car keys*
I've been meaning to try this.. Thanks sylver!!!

Allandra

Eiano said:
Gat dang!!! :eek:

Ok... *grabs the car keys*
I've been meaning to try this.. Thanks sylver!!!
Keep in mind, it could very well be a different regular price in your area. Sylver2 and I happen to live in the same area.

MonaLisa

sylver2 said:
Yup, and the CVS I usually go to, the price of the daily deep conditioner is 6.99.

What da? Okay...up in the nyc hood...the poo and DDC is generally 5.99...the mask and serum roll at 6.99....so I try to cop when there's a dollar off coupon for the mask and serum...that's how I got my original ones.

Hmm...lemme glance at a CVS if I come across one....see if it's cheaper...I'm not in desperate need at the moment...but i don't turn down a sale...

Kitkat

Guuuurl . . . thanks for posting that!! NTM on sale is a worthwhile venture, more like a necessity than a luxury! It retails for $7 - $7.50 in my area. I'll make it a point to stop by my CVS tomorrow . . . that is, if Sylver hasn't cleaned out the joint!:lol: Candibaby, you're probably right; you'll never find anything cheaper than in a military comissary. So, stay away from your local CVS!! Give a sister a chance!:lol:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I wonder if any of the CVSs here have a sell on NTM products. I want that leave-in cream and the shine serum. I did sign up for that Free NTM shine serum earlier in Feb but it said 6-8 weeks until I get it and I'm really not sure if I was a part of the first 2,000 people to sign up. Oh well. I should go buy some anyway. :weird: :spinning:

MonaLisa

Kitkat said:
Guuuurl . . . thanks for posting that!! NTM on sale is a worthwhile venture, more like a necessity than a luxury! It retails for $7 - $7.50 in my area. I'll make it a point to stop by my CVS tomorrow . . . that is, if Sylver hasn't cleaned out the joint!:lol: Candibaby, you're probably right; you'll never find anything cheaper than in a military comissary. So, stay away from your local CVS!! Give a sister a chance!:lol:

Hmmmm...I checked the weekly flyer for CVS online for stores in Manhattan...only Neutrogena on sale this week was some makeup.

Oh well. I'm sure it will be eventually. Luckily I'm straight for now.

blkmaryland

Sylver...you are the sh*t!!!!!! :grin: I scraped up my little $5.24 and went and got me some serum. That is the hardest stuff to find....not to mention the most expensive. I figured that I would go to every CVS over the next few days and if they don't have the serum, I'll get a raincheck. That way if I get enough rainchecks, I won't have to worry about paying $7.00 for a while.!!!!!!

Thanks again for looking out!!!!!

SexyC

Ladies , this is my first time using these products. Which would you say is the best (or your favorite.) I wanted to get them all but I cant. Or might I ask what would be best for retaining moistier and strength?

dstdiva

yay! i checked the online circular for my neighborhood cvs. success!! they only had the conditioners listed, but guess what? that's good enough for me!

Allandra

SexyC said:
Ladies , this is my first time using these products. Which would you say is the best (or your favorite.) I wanted to get them all but I cant. Or might I ask what would be best for retaining moistier and strength?
My favorite product in the NTM line is the Healing Shine Serum. I LOVE that stuff.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
isnt it normally only 5.99 at walmart??

either way, if your CVS is sold out walmard does price matches. so take the flyer there and they will sell it to you at the cvs price.

...heads out to the commissary (parents in the air force is helping alot, lol)

Allandra

Due to sylver2 starting this thread, I had the nerve to go to a CVS store last evening. They had three bottles of the serum left. Yes, I purchased all three. There's no way I can be without my beloved secret serum. :lol: Now I have enough on hand to not have to worry about running out any time soon. Those sales at Giant and CVS were right on time for me.

sylver2 - I went to a CVS in our area (the one in Smallwood Village Shopping Center). I was glad you hadn't hit that one up. :lol: