**NTM** on Sale @ CVS $4.99

MonaLisa

Allandra said:
Due to sylver2 starting this thread, I had the nerve to go to a CVS store last evening. They had three bottles of the serum left. Yes, I purchased all three. There's no way I can be without my beloved secret serum. :lol: Now I have enough on hand to not have to worry about running out any time soon.

Ooh...Allandra...that was a straight hair crack move right there....but I'm not mad at you...no ma'am...I ain't. LOL.

Allandra

Mona,

:lachen: @ your response. Girl, you know I can't risk running out of the secret serum. On top of that, I never plan to pay a crazy price for it either. :lol: My first two bottles were purchased from Target for $5.84 each. When I got down to having only half a bottle left, Target didn't have any on the shelf. You know that had me worried. Thank goodness Giant had a good sale and CVS right after. Now I'm happy. :D

MonaLisa

Allandra said:
Mona,

:lachen: @ your response. Girl, you know I can't risk running out of the secret serum. On top of that, I never plan to pay a crazy price for it either. :lol: My first two bottles were purchased from Target for $5.84 each. When I got down to having only half a bottle left, Target didn't have any on the shelf. You know that had me worried. Thank goodness Giant had a good sale and CVS right after. Now I'm happy. :D

Ohhhhhh and she was serious with it! She was doing Serum drive by's!!!!
:lol:

Allandra

brownhaired_bonanza said:
Is that the CVS in Gallery Place/Chinatown?

That's right down the street from me...
sylver2 lives in my area. So, I know that's not the CVS she's referring to.

blkmaryland

I have a confession, I went to two CVS stores and they were out of the serum......Welllll (someone yells out from the congregation) Preach (says another) I asked for a Raincheck and guess what, now I have two rainchecks for a limit of six each at $4.99. Heck, in my area it's 6.99 a bottle so, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!!!!

MonaLisa

blkmaryland said:
I have a confession, I went to two CVS stores and they were out of the serum......Welllll (someone yells out from the congregation) Preach (says another) I asked for a Raincheck and guess what, now I have two rainchecks for a limit of six each at $4.99. Heck, in my area it's 6.99 a bottle so, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!!!!

*Applause!*

Blkmaryland pulled a serum jack move! Again, I am not mad. Not at all.;)

Allandra

blkmaryland said:
You did the right thing by getting that rain check.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Ahh!!! Y'all are tempting me to get the NTM serum too! :spinning: I can't wait til March to see if I'm getting that free bottle! :eek: Oh well! I don't mind paying the price for it if it's not on sale in March at some other store. *praying that either Kroger, Wal-Mart, Target, or Walgreens has a NTM sale in March* :grin:

vangrey

i just went to cvs and just bought the serum and leave-in.

for all those that went to stores that ran out... my cvs is fully equipped with at least 20 serums on the shelf :p i only bought one though! :grin:

Allandra

vangrey said:
i just went to cvs and just bought the serum and leave-in.

for all those that went to stores that ran out... my cvs is fully equipped with at least 20 serums on the shelf :p i only bought one though! :grin:
Good thing I don't live in Houston. :lol:

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I went to the CVS in may area and got 1 serum and 1 ddc. Can you believe that's all they had on the shelf?

lexi08

I went to the CVS near my apartment after work today. They only had 1 bottle of serum left and a few tubes of the Daily conditioner left on the shelf. They had plenty of the leave-in cream though. I went ahead and purchased all 3 products to try. I should never have read this thread, I am supposed to be cutting back on hair product purchases.

Last edited:

lexi08

Oh, I forgot to ask does anyone use the NTM shampoo? I was reluctant to buy the shampoo, because I have not heard much about it.

L

lkg4healthyhair

Just picked up my two serums today. Now I have two serums, leave-ins and DDC and one shampoo.

I will not be buying any new products for a looooonnnnnggg time!

BTW used the leavin last night and wraped mhy hair...It looks so fresh and smooth... :D

WaterChylde

Living and loving life
Heading to CVS today.