Sew in ?. My hair is braided what next?

ayoung

I wash my sew ins like hothair.
for my hiar underneath i don't use braid spray--don't like it--i use ORS Shea Butter Lotion. It has a nozzle and keeps my hair very moist.

For the human curly hair---after you wash and condition it--you may want to use some Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Curling Cream or Curl Boosting spray.

(or any other brand that has a cream or spray to make curls pop)

I'm getting a wet n wavy sewin this weekend and i'll be using products like those.

And yep--u can get the same effect/benefits of ur sewin w/ a wig or half wig w/ ur hair braided underneath. But if you are like me---with spring and summer commin'--those may be hot!:lol:

glamazon386

lesley said:
Ok so it hasn't been a week yet and my sew in looks a HOT MESS! The satin bonnet shrinks my curls at night so I just finger comb in the morning. It started looking pufffy so I used some wet and wavy moose and it is still puffy but now a little hard.

Just needed to know how you girls keep your human curly looking good. I am about to wash today b/c my scalp has been itching like crazy for the past three days.

Is this normal with sew ins?

No but most curly human (or wavy) from the bss looks like crap after you wash it a few times. Unless you buy remi hair. I'm taking bss curly out now. I'm mad that I tried this new hair and wasted my money. Could have just reused the remi I have upstairs for all that. Try DCing it.

Last edited: