September 24th, 25th and 26th - What R Your hair Plans??????

JJamiah

HAPPY THURSDAY LHCF, :woohoo:

Glad to be here another day. This week I washed my hair with my favorite ..... Hair One olive oil. I then put on my Alter Ego sat under my steamer for 30 minutes, rinsed out and put Aphogee 2 minutes on for 2 minutes LOL rinsed added my leave ins Aphogee Green tea and leave in and got under my hooded dryer, after drying 90% I added HerStyler Serum blow dried and then added a little Argan Oil.

I am wearing a clip in bang with my Etsy.com clomb claw in the back with my hair twisted up Love it ;)

Tonight I plan to moisturise my leaveout and wrap this weave. Tomorrow, the 24th, I take down my weave, relax my leaveout and edges and then give my entire head a good wash and DC with Aphogee 2 Minute followed by Humecto in preparation for reinstall on the 25th. On the 26th I'll moisturise and swing my weave :grin:

Last edited:
Salon on sat for my usual wash and rollerset with Wen Fig to cleanse, Wen Sweet Almond Mint Mask to DC, and Wen fig styling creme as my leave in. Blow dry, then wrap and go.

Protein Treatment:
  1. Detangle dry hair with lots of conditioner/EVOO
  2. Put saturated hair in 6 loose plaits with barrettes on end
  3. Shampoo with Shakaiki shampoo bar and scrub scalp with shower comb
  4. Protein treatment with AO GPB for 2 mins
  5. DC overnight with AO HSR/EVOO in plaits
  6. Leave-ins using Giovanni Direct/EVOO
  7. Scarf method
  8. Airdry into a braided bun
  9. Cowash as needed with Moisture Milks/EVOO and aloe vera juice

Tonight I will:

Prepoo w/ EVOO,EVCO mixture (can't remember what's in it)
Shampoo w/ L'oreal sulfate-free poo (Love this stuff)
Steam for 20-30 mins w/ ? (unsure right now)
Final rinse w/ L'oreal sulfate free condish (first time using the condish)
Apply Aphogee Green Tea and Leave-in
heat protectant
blowdry
flat iron
Argan oil
pin curl

I have to take these cornrows out and wash my hair. My steamer just came in the mail today, so I plan on assembling it tonight and using it tomorrow when I deep condition instead that evil bonnet dryer. I can't wait!!!

im in a sew in... im just gone moisturise my braids with glycerin/water and squeeze in aphogee leave in , then .leave her alone til next friday!

It's my birthday on the 25th :) but I had to skip work today due to acute neck and shoulder pain. It if has subsided by Saturday then I'll do my hair myself as usual (DC, rollerset and then flat iron roots).If not, I'll ask my stylist to rollerset and blow dry for me.

I did a henna and indigo yesterday... So, this weekend I plan to do a brahmi powder treatment & I will attempt to do a roller set... I've only done it once and it takes a century because I'm not experienced.

Tomorrow:

Clarify Co-Wash w/Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea, Babbasu Clarifying Conditioner
Co-Wash with Paul Mitchell Super Charged, Ori Organics Jojoba Hydrating OR something very moisturizing
Apply Komaza Hair Care Protein Strengthener
Apply Indigo Only to previously Henna-Stained Hair.
Run to evening Pedi Appointment in Scarf, Plastic Cap, Sunglasses & Indigo, Red Lips & Hoops:lol:
Come Home Rinse Indigo Out
Steam w/Jasmines Avacado & Silk in Peachy-Mango OR Mango-Peachy
Rinse
Apply Leave-In and Dry under Dryer

Erm, my excitement was last weekend with a relaxer and all. So now, back to the usual:

Pre-poo with rice bran/hemp oil

Shampoo: ORS creamy aloe

Protein tx - probably will make this aphogee 2 step since I'd be 1 week post

DC with AO White Camellia

Airdry, M&S

Back in a bun

I'm 9 weeks post, and this weekend, I want to:

1. Detangle hair and separate into four braids.
2. Use Aphogee 2 Minute for 15 minutes, with heat.
3. Shampoo with Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint.
4. Steam for 30-45 minutes with Nexxus Humectress, Aloe Vera Juice, and Wheat Germ Oil. Leave it to sit/cool for at least another 1.5 hours.
5. Use Porosity Control for one minute.
6. Apply Lacio Lacio Leave-In, Chi Silk Infusion, and a touch of Castor Oil.
7. Rollerset.

Condition wash/deep condition with Giovanni deep conditioner & Joico moisture recovery conditioner.

I just completed my first week with cornrows under a wig. I've got 3 more weeks left to go.

I henna'd last weekend so I need to up the moisture a little. So this weekend I'll wash with HE moisturizing shampoo and deep condition the braids with Suave Trop. coconut conditioner and coconut oil for 30 minutes. Finish with a lemon rinse. After that, soak the braids with my leave-in spray, seal the ends with my shealoe mix and slap the wig back on for the next week.

Last edited:
After I get back from running errands, I'm going to do the honey, evoo, yes-to-carrots deep conditioner mix that I did last weekend. My hair was so soft and it soothed my scalp.

~Trimmed my edges ("hair halo") in a bid to grow them out.
~Finger combed dry hair to release shed hairs. Shampoo'd hair with CON (orange bottle).
~DC'd for 6 hours with YTC mix (YTC, AO HSR, EVCO, shea butter and honey).
~Airdried in 6 twists using scarf method.
~Twisted hair in 22 two-strand twists.

Dc ing fright now. Then I'm going to put my hair in some kinky twist. This is going to be an all weekend thing unfortunately

AFter not washing my twa for a week; I clarified this morning and condistioned with Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner(first time using it) hair is now dry and my curls are marinating in SCurl, Cantu leav in, and coconut oil.

Back