July 30, 31 Aug. 1 - What are your Hair Plans ????

*EVCO prepoo
*Taking out these 3-week tiny twists
*Finger detangle
*Clarify with Pantene Clarifying Shampoo
*Joico Kpak (Sally's generic) Reconstructing Conditioner
*DC with AO HSR
*Air-dry 60% with satin scarf
*Protective Style (16 twists)

shampoo tonight, Overnight DC with yoghurt, aphogee 2 min and a moisturising conditioner. Detangle in the morning and I was planning to do another ponytail rollerset but now i'm thinking bantu knot out, I haven't done one in ages :)

Prepoo, shampoo, protein and deep conditoner. Style... I don't know yet. My hair needs some loving. I slacked off this week.

Received my 32oz bottle of Design Essentials (DE) Organic Cleanse Deep Cleansing Shampoo, which I need because I feel like I have some buildup. I also received a luscious 32oz bottle of DE 6-N-1 Reconstructive Conditioner, and I have been out for a while. So I can wait to drench my hair with 6-N-1 for some serious moisturizing!!

I will not be doing much to my hair either, I am wearing my full lace wig that I applied last Sunday and I would like it to stay on for another week :rolleyes:. So next weekend will be my hair time, I will do a lot to it next weekend though.

Yesterday I did my weekly co wash, and DC. Since Ive been stressed lately I decided to try black tea rinses to stop the shedding, also I sat in traffic today for like 1 hr to go to literally the ONLY place in Atlanta to find JBCO. But its worth it, I want to apply this to my scalp prob like every 2-3 days, and also do a DC with it. Hopefully it will help my hair thicken back up again.

dc'd with garnier sleek and shine masque overnight on dry hair
washed w hair one tea tree
applied garnier sleek and shine smoothing milk and antifrizz serum
blowdried and flat ironed
did another trim to get my hair back even..so my hair pretty much to the middle of my neck..sigh i'm never gonna make it back to SL at this rate.

On another note my hair is ssooo soft! i'm in love with these products.

Prepooed with wheat germ oil mixed with olive oil over night.
Washed with K-Pak Reconstruct shampoo
Deep conditioned for 45 minutes with UBH deep conditioner under my new hot n gold heating cap
Final rinse with SSI conditioning rinse
Used UBH creme moisturizer as my leave in and sealed with olive oil.

I plaited my hair up and am letting it air dry, my hair feels strong and soft .

In the morning:

MT & OCT mixture with Amla and Shikaki oils.

At night:

Either Frenchee's Super Gro mix or Sulfur 8 to treat my scalp from itchiness due to braids.

Every Tuesday, a cowash and DC with Aphoghee Moisture balance mixed with Skala SB treatment masque.

My hair will stay in braids until the end of the 1st week of September. I will wear my natural hair for two weeks and braid it back up preparing for the arrival of my son.

Right now I'm DCing with a mix of Matrix Conditioning Balm, Megatek, and cold pressed castor oil. I have been doing so much wet bunning lately that my hair is well moisturized, but my growth buddy reminded me earlier today to remember to get my protein in so my ends don't snap off. The castor oil is to try to thicken up my hair.

After this, I'll do an ACV rinse and probably flat twist it up for the night. Tomorrow it's back to wet bunning.

I got a relaxer at a salon and then had the stylist chop off about 1-2 inches of hair. My ends look a lot better but I am back to shoulder length.

Back