April 23, 24th & 25th, What Are Your Hair Plans?????

i'm debating if i should go ahead and do my deep protein treatment using
Dudley's DRC 28.

i'm gonna perm in the next 2 wks and they say to do a deep protein treatment before.

it's just that i'm new to Dudley's (only tried it once) so i don't know if it's ok or not.

does anybody have any ideas on the subject?

Nothing really. I twisted my hair earlier this week and I'm leaving them in for two weeks. I might set them on some flexi or perm rods for a curly twists look though.

Hi chelleypie810 :wave:

How is this product working for you? I want to try their hydrating mask.

Anyhoo, today, I will clarify with Nioxin, wash with WEN and then DC under steamer with Aphogee 2 Minute and ORS Pak. I read about that combo in another thread, so I thought I would try it too. :yep:

I will do the same thing on Monday, since that is my "official" hair wash day. :grin:

I loves it. It makes my rollersets come out shiny and moisturized and bouncy.

will continue with the loc takedown. :spinning:

If I get them all out I will pre poo with EVOO and Aussie Moist condish, wash with aussie moise poo, DC with loreal everstron (sp?) add mixture of shea butter, almond and coconut oil mix to seal and large braids to airdy....

will be in a bun today,
tomorrow ill be doing my VERY first rod set (its my friends birthday), ill be posting pics when im done.
and sunday if the hairstyle holds up ill still be rocking that if not
ill wash and DC and be back in a bun.

I might just airdry and bantu knot instead..I wanna try the satin braidout but my hair is so short and I don't know how well it will turn out..

I'm sitting under the dryer as I type. Just finished washing (ORS Aloe), PC'ing & DCing. Roller set today maybe flat iron tomorrow for my B'day.

my hair feels like crap right now but there is nothing i can do about it until the weekend.

im going to treat my hair with a mix of kbb hair mask and honey and coconut milk and maybe evoo. my hair needs it.

Right now I'm sitting here with henna on my head, going to rinse out in a few hours,deep condition, and try my first roller set and sit under the dryer for a bit.........if my roller set comes out funny looking, I'll just do twist-outs/braid-outs this weekend.

I'm getting my ps install (weave) for my wedding in two weeks! I wanted to get it done a little early so it won't be so "new" looking, a little time to let it grow out a little. I am so excited b/c I ordered Lanik's kinky-curly online. I just washed it and it's hanging on a hanger (plastic) outside and I CAN'T STOP STARING AT IT and running out there to smell and touch it. IT'S BEAUTIFUL! (Thanks Ediese for the head's up on this hair).
BTW I had a mini bridezilla melt down last night and this morning b/c my appt is for 8 am tomorrow and the hair just arrived today. I called down to the post office and told them that I'd p/u after work (didn't want to risk any mishaps on the delivery)
I ordered 20" and she'll cut it to style once it's installed. I can't wait!
Though I wanted to wear my own hair for my wedding, I didn't get the growth I wanted and b/c the wedding is up north, it may be windy and foggy/moist so I didn't want to risk a bad hair day and my hair needed a little break. I plan to keep it in for two months and then I'll decide if I'll reinstall (every two months) and keep it until December. I'm hoping to be mbl by then.:yep:
Sorry for the long post, but I'm excited!

Last edited:
Earlier today I did my protein prepoo with Mane n Tail Conditioner and coconut oil, cowashed with Tresemme Naturals, and deep conditioned with Nature's Gate Jojoba conditioner mixed with aloe gel and honey. Bunned with Knot Today and my Mozeke Avocado Creme and bunned.

Also cut a few straggler straight ends that I missed during my BC.

I'm 12 weeks post today and will be doing my relaxer in 1 week. So today I will be doing my Aphogee 2-Step treatment, instead of the Balancing Moisturizer I'm going to use ORS Replenishing Condish.

I forgot how much I LOVE the Aphogee Treatment! I followed the Aphogee and the ORS with some Roux Porosity Control. I love how my hair feels so strong right now.

Deep condition, wash and do a braidout puff. I was scared about doing this thinking my hair would shrink like crazy but it wasnt too bad. I have to find a better shampoo though because AO dried the heck outta my hair.

Pre pooing now with Amla,Shikakai,and Bhrami oil.
later I'll do a double tea rinse , dc with Skala ceramide cond. mixed with Wheat germ and Hemp oil.
Airdry and apply MTG to scalp.
Finally seal ends with HE LTR leave in, Neutrogena splitender, and Hairveda Shikakai oil.

Well my plans began Thursday but I'd love to post what I did

Thursday I received a wonderful treat so I:

used one pack of Bonacure Smooth Express :lick::lick: on dry hair and baggied till the next day. I was too tired to do the Keratin treatment.

Friday early morning applied Sebastian Clear Cellophanes - baggied with heat cap

a couple of hours later shampooed hair and applied Marcia Advanced Keratin - flat ironed with my beloved Izunami and rinsed out approx 3 hours later.

Applied Redkin Anti-Snap 2 pumps (for ceramides challenge), Soma Wheat Leave In :lick::lick:, and 2 pumps Gleam oil :lick::lick: Blow dried and wrapped.

Seriously my hair is too happy with me right now. :blush:

Now if these allergies would give me a rest and the meds keep me from passing out :nono: I'd be happy.

Putting my natural hair in micro twists (no hair added) as we speak:yep:

Might start a thread on it....definitely posting about it on my blog and fanpage:grin:

Sooo excited to have wash and go hair for the next month.

Back