September 20,21,22....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Nothing here (for once). I have my hair in twists and will just moisturize and seal. I'll probably do my full routine next week.

Duchess007

About to rinse out a DC that I left in overnight. I'm already in small-ish twists, so after rinsing out the DC, I'll put in a leave-in and band my hair until Sunday afternoon, when it will hopefully be dry. Leaving my twists in until next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Well, I had to run some errands so after cowashing out the DC with VO5 Blackberry Sage, I put the bottom half of my twists in a low ponytail. Then I separated the top half into two sections and twisted each section into a big twist and tucked the twist into the hair elastic holding my low ponytail. Then I added a thin scarf and tied it around the base of the ponytail. It's probably the most complicated looking hairstyle I've ever put together! LOL. Took about a minute tho.

Pardon the leave-in conditioner. My hair was soaking wet.

image-3525995605.jpg

image-879445586.jpg

image-1685968328.jpg

KinkyRN

Going to prep my hair for a touch up (wash,protein etc.) Breaking my 20 week stretch at 16 weeks.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Okay, it's about to go down! I'm going to start pre-pooing and finger detangling. I'm not sure if I'll make this a HOT or pre-poo overnight, because I'm starting to feel tired.

Following the HOT or overnight pre-poo I will do the following:
  • Shampoo with SD Go Moist
  • DC with SD Mocha Silk Infusion under heat cap for 1 hour then allow to cool for 1/2 hour
  • I'm not sure if I'm going to flat iron with the Sedu Revolution I bought in August,or stretch via curlformers, so I can dust/trim during the Fall Solstice.
  • If I don't do the curlformers I'll either blow dry using the tension method, or air dry via two to four braids.
  • I will definitely be using a real heat protectant, if I tension blow dry and flat iron,:yep:

I'm scared of flat irons now, because I created some crispy ends via my own hand (can't blame SHS) using a titanium iron back in February and April. Also, I used GSO for heat protectant trying to use all natural products. So, I'm not sure if it was the titanium flat iron, GSO, or a combination of both.
Either way, I can't afford another setback :nono:

Please :pray: for me that if I use the Sedu my ends don't suffer another setback. It will not be good if three out of four heat passes I'm allowed for the year created a problem/setback. My hair needs a virtual e-prayer circle, Now! So, everyone please grab the sides of your swipe & surf device or laptop and start to :pray:, Now! TIA

Last edited:

PureSilver

Well, I had to run some errands so after cowashing out the DC with VO5 Blackberry Sage, I put the bottom half of my twists in a low ponytail. Then I separated the top half into two sections and twisted each section into a big twist and tucked the twist into the hair elastic holding my low ponytail. Then I added a thin scarf and tied it around the base of the ponytail. It's probably the most complicated looking hairstyle I've ever put together! LOL. Took about a minute tho.

Pardon the leave-in conditioner. My hair was soaking wet.

I used the bolded during my wash on Thursday My hair still smells so deliciously YUMMY. My mini plaits looks weeks old because i can't keep my hands outta my hair....:grin::grin::grin:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
IDareT'sHair, I'll report back this afternoon about the flat iron session. I just rinsed out the SD MSI and put my hair in two Ms. Celie plaits to air dry. Don't judge me, I'm wearing the Ms. Celies to the Department of Motor Vehicle in about an hour :look:. I'm trying to find a hat and :pray: that I don't run into anybody I know at the DMV. My thirty day grace period ends on the 30th and I need to renew my plates and get new tags. Too late to mail in my payment and do it via mail. Also, it gets too crowded the last few days of the month because everyone is trying to avoid getting a ticket or fined for not being in compliance. Next year, I have to remember to mail my stuff in as soon as I get in the mail. Going down there and waiting for your number to be called sucks. I'm taking The Black Count with me so I can read.

ms.blue

Wearing a weave makes wash days hard but I did a Cassia treatment on my leave out. I added honey and Keravada ABB oil to the masque and left the treatment for almost 2 hrs then co washed with tressame natural vibrantly smooth (I also left a little as a leave in) I washed my braids underneath with diluted shea moisture moisture retention shampoo. For my weave, I used suave keratin shampoo and conditioner which came with a sample of their Moroccan oil. I applied the oil sparingly on both my weave and leave out. I roller set my leave out then flatironed my leave out using chi silk infusion. I prefer not to blowdry my hair when using a flatiron since it's too much heat.