July 19,20,21...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

sunnieb

Did a protein dc last night. Looking up new honey recipes to maybe do a honey treatment tonight.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Cut most of my texlaxed ends off and did the Hairveda Methi Sativa two step protein treatment

AlliCat

12 weeks post tomorrow and been in cornrows for the past 2 weeks, and possibly leaving them in until early August. Planning to give my hair some nice treatment this weekend:

Pre-poo with a mix of grapeseed, coconut, castor and vitamin E oils
Shampoo
Deep condition with some things in the stash
Apply leave-in and air dry
Moisturize and seal when completely dry.

Nixed the prepoo since I did some heavy moisturizing and buttering yesterday. Ending up using silicon mix Bambu to deep condition :lick:love the way this just sinks into my hair. When I finish DC'ing I'll apply some aphogee green tea & keratin then air dry. Will moisturize and/or seal during the week.

AlliCat

12 weeks post tomorrow and been in cornrows for the past 2 weeks, and possibly leaving them in until early August. Planning to give my hair some nice treatment this weekend:

Pre-poo with a mix of grapeseed, coconut, castor and vitamin E oils
Shampoo
Deep condition with some things in the stash
Apply leave-in and air dry
Moisturize and seal when completely dry.

Nixed the prepoo since I did some heavy moisturizing and buttering yesterday. Ending up using silicon mix Bambu to deep condition :lick:love the way this just sinks into my hair. When I finish DC'ing I'll apply some aphogee green tea & keratin then air dry. Will moisturize and/or seal during the week.

Angel of the North

I washed my hair with shampoo and then co-washed before DC'ing with aphogee 2-min for about 30 mins. I really should have used a strong protein in preparation for my TU next weekend, but I didn't have the time or the will.

NicoleSelah

@divachyk

I use the Wen Fig today.

I clarified my hair with Suave Clarifying shampoo first. Then I cleansed with Wen Fig. My hair felt nice and smooth as I massaged Wen into to my hair and scalp. I rinsed and cleanse again like the instructions on the bottle states. While the Wen was in my hair I was able to comb my hair without a problem. I've never been able to do that with shampoo or conditioner on my hair.

Once I was done, I towel dried my hair then I proceeded to dry my hair with my FHI dryer. It was very easy for me to detangle and dry my hair. I didn't use any heat protectant because I wanted to see how my hair was going to turn out without it. Once I was done my hair was bouncy and full of body.

It left a slight minty scent in my hair but it wasn't overwhelming. My final thoughts on Wen is that I will continue to use it as my primary cleanser and conditioner.

BTW: My hair is 5 weeks post relaxer.

Minor Note: I bought the gallon from QVC back in June.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
NicoleSelah, great review and thanks for sharing. WEN Fig is one that I've always been interested in trying. I recall it being highly talked about and used when I first joined the forum.

jesusislove1526

Prepooing overnight with my oil mix, then shampooing with HH and conditioning with Suave Naturals Waterfall Mist in the AM. LCO and air drying afterwards in preparation for medium twists.