Request Separate forum areas for Relaxed and Natural?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mona123

Has it ever been suggested that the hair discussion area be split into Natural and Relaxed?

I'm more of a lurker than avid poster, and have taken note of a lot of topics that are natural or relaxed-hair specific. Being relaxed I tend to skip the natural ones and go those for relaxed hair. I'm sure others do the same.

Could they possible be split up to make this a little cleaner? Perhaps the current hair discussion area could stay as a general hair discussion thread, and from this point forward, natural and relaxed-specific threads could go in their respective areas.

TIA for reading!

SVT

Has it ever been suggested that the hair discussion area be split into Natural and Relaxed?

I'm more of a lurker than avid poster, and have taken note of a lot of topics that are natural or relaxed-hair specific. Being relaxed I tend to skip the natural ones and go those for relaxed hair. I'm sure others do the same.

Could they possible be split up to make this a little cleaner? Perhaps the current hair discussion area could stay as a general hair discussion thread, and from this point forward, natural and relaxed-specific threads could go in their respective areas.

TIA for reading!

Yes, this has been suggested many times previously but the design will not change.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.