Instyler on natural and relaxed hair

guyanesesista

Hi has anybody with natural 4ab'ish hair ever used this? Or any other natural hair types? And how about relaxed ladies? I'm 4ab natural and my friend is relaxed(don't know her hair type) and we're seeking to get the BOGO offer they have for it. Any info would be appreciated. TIA.

naturalgurl

I posted about this last summer and got maybe one response asking the same question. I would really like to know, it looks do-able. Looks like no one has used it...
Would you be interested in being a guinea pig?:rolleyes:

guyanesesista

I just called them to ask what kind of bristles are used on the brush and they said nylon. If ya'll wanna ask more quesions here's the contact info:

Phone: (800) 307-0078
Monday - Friday: 5:30am - 5:00pm PST
Saturday: 7:00am - 3:30pm PST

Customer Service by Mail
P.O. Box 10454
Van Nuys, CA 91410

guyanesesista

Nah Naturalgirl them nylon bristles changed my mind about the whole guinea pig idea. I was hoping for boar bristles.

naturalgurl

Nah Naturalgirl them nylon bristles changed my mind about the whole guinea pig idea. I was hoping for boar bristles.

Yeah, I feel ya'. I'm glad you contacted them and asked. At least we all know something more about it than before you started this thread. I was hoping for boar too...the shine you would get and not to mention being easier on the hair.