Separate Sections for Naturals, Relaxed, Texturized

gn1g

I love, love, love this board. There is a tremendous amount of useful information for all hair types. Although I find it extremely difficult to "quickly" find answers to my questions based on my hair type, without having to go through 100's of threads and post.

Please consider separate sections for Naturals and Relaxed.

Perhaps you could pose a poll to the members

Gng1, this has been suggested before and there have been pple for and against it. I am natural and I usually find the threads I'm looking for by doing a search for the specific problem. Also asking usually gets pple to bump up the relevant threads. As you've probably guessed, I'm one of those against separation. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Here's one thread that shows the views previously shared for and against separation (the discussion starts on page 2):
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/331107/page//fpart/all/vc/1

I don't remember if anyone mentioned this on that thread, but I feel that because there are sites that are exclusively natural on the Web, rather than change the way this forum is, if one cannot find the answer s/he's looking for here, there's the option to look up the info on those forums.

Lately I hardly have time to visit all the forums so I'd hate to miss out on some useful hair info that someone with relaxed or texturized hair might share because I'm only visiting the natural forum. /images/graemlins/frown.gif (Sounds like a personal problem, huh? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Oh well... )

I'm sorry, but I don't think this is a good idea at all. /images/graemlins/nono.gif It was suggested before. It's best to keep all of the hair stuff on one board like it is now (whether relaxed, texturized or natural).

[ QUOTE ]
Nonie said:
I don't remember if anyone mentioned this on that thread, but I feel that because there are sites that are exclusively natural on the Web, rather than change the way this forum is, if one cannot find the answer s/he's looking for here, there's the option to look up the info on those forums.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. Very good point indeed.

I have relaxed hair but I have been natural at times of my life and have pressed my hair. I feel like I have some knowledge about both and still like to read about natural and texturized hair.

Back