@SELFSTYLED (or neone else) How can I add hair to my half wig to make it a full wig?

cocoagirl

And then make a slit in it, sew some clips in it so that I can leave my hair out? LOL am I asking too much? I was going to make a full wig but I have a half wig that I now want to try and wear as a whole wig as described. Is it possible?

ETA I have a long human hair half wig straight, I want to add some bangs to it (sew some addt'l hair to it if possible) to make it a full wig yet cut a slit so that a little of my hair can be out in the front..

Last edited:

foxee

Re: @SELFSTYLED (or neone else) How can I add hair to my half wig to make it a full w

Maybe you can wear some of those cute clip on bangs to make it a full wig. That might be easier!

SelfStyled

Re: @SELFSTYLED (or neone else) How can I add hair to my half wig to make it a full w

Hey Ms. Cocoa (waves)

Okay you are asking a lot chica:lachen:. There are a couple things you can do in this situation....

You can buy a closure/ and or snap on bangs and sew that on to your half wig.http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/Vie...=30&value1=closure&value2=0&value3=0&search=0

OR

What I would do , is wear the half wig in the back, and use some clip ins in the front, that way you can make a part anywhere you want.

last option
I have cut a small slit in my half wig, it was a mono half wig though and just pulled my hair right through that slit and had a part. Like so,

HTH.

Last edited:

cocoagirl

Thx ladies! **Waving** see the problem with the wig is that the cap is too big so I have to put it on as an almost full wig (minus like an inch) else it is loose and gappy at the back and on the sides. Because of this I can't hardly pullout any of my own hair in the front because there is no room and you can tell that it is a wig. And the top part in the middle is kind've thick (see pics)

Those are my own bangs that are out...

Attachments

• DSC03125.jpg
    DSC03125.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC03126.jpg
    DSC03126.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC03127.jpg
    DSC03127.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 5